Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Is Trump really a serious contender for the Republican nomination? (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=113183)

Skuj 01.29.2019 02:13 PM

Bolton did this on purpose, didn't he?

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/john-b...iers-1.4997072

This is what we call a trial balloon, right?

The Soup Nazi 01.29.2019 06:47 PM

With that bitch-ass scribbling, that disgraceful walrusfucker just won President Tiny's administration #1 Passive-Aggressive Prize.

Dr. Eugene Felikson 01.29.2019 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skuj
According to Trump, vaccines cause autism (he actually tweeted it!), Obama wasn't born in America, and there was no collision.

Regarding climate change: he is either genuinely that ignorant, or there's something far more sinister afoot involving Trump patronizing his devoted following in order to grease the wallets of his lobbyists

at this point, im not even sure which is more logical of an explanation.

The Soup Nazi 01.30.2019 12:44 AM

From The Washington Post:

Gone in a generation: Across America, climate change is already disrupting lives.
The continental United States is 1.8 degrees Fahrenheit warmer than it was a century ago. Seas around the coasts are nine inches higher. Damage is mounting because of these fundamental changes, and Americans are living it.

Skuj 01.30.2019 02:13 AM

"But The Washington Post is an Obama newspaper."

!@#$%! 01.30.2019 09:41 AM

Quote:

"But The Washington Post is an Obama newspaper."

“bezos soros reptile alien fluoride radio waves vaccines chemtrails pizzagate post” you mean :D

!@#$%! 01.30.2019 10:06 AM

it’s sad how trump’s undocumented employees are being fired from his golf courses after some 18 years of murdering children and raping.... i mean cleaning rooms and doing laundry for the fucking hypocrite

ilduclo 01.30.2019 01:54 PM

In the last 100 years the USA has overthrown 41 governments in latin America with millions of civilian casualties and countless right wing autocrats. Virtually no good results have ever come of it. We'll get it right this time though

With John Bolton AND Elliott Abrams on the job, what could possibly go wrong?

Skuj 01.30.2019 03:31 PM

You cannot make this shit up:

https://thehill.com/policy/national-...ran-assessment

A decade ago I never could have imagined, not even in my wildest dreams, a scenario where POTUS publicly mocks/dismisses his own Intelligence people.

But I guess this is Trump vs Int part 500.

!@#$%! 01.30.2019 03:52 PM

Quote:

You cannot make this shit up:

https://thehill.com/policy/national-...ran-assessment

A decade ago I never could have imagined, not even in my wildest dreams, a scenario where POTUS publicly mocks/dismisses his own Intelligence people.

But I guess this is Trump vs Int part 500.

“the deep state soros soros vaccines fluoride soros” i guess :D

but damn, yes

bush ignored the no wmd in iraq and cheney outed valerie plame but at least they were discreet about it... colon powell was fed lies to peddle at the u.n. and cheney made scooter libby the fall guy.

now the traitors just flaunt their shamelessness on twitter

Skuj 01.30.2019 04:07 PM

People actually risk their lives to obtain this Intelligence that Trump throws into the garbage bin.

With WMD, Int actually got it wrong. They do make mistakes. But what Trump is doing is an entirely new/different level. It's out of Alice In Wonderland.

!@#$%! 01.30.2019 04:55 PM

Quote:

People actually risk their lives to obtain this Intelligence that Trump throws into the garbage bin.

With WMD, Int actually got it wrong. They do make mistakes. But what Trump is doing is an entirely new/different level. It's out of Alice In Wonderland.

the whole valerie plame affair was about discrediting intel

Skuj 01.30.2019 10:38 PM

(CNN)White House press secretary Sarah Sanders said she believes God wanted President Donald Trump to win the 2016 election, the Christian Broadcasting Network reported on Wednesday.

"I think God calls all of us to fill different roles at different times and I think that he wanted Donald Trump to become president, and that's why he's there," Sanders told CBN's David Brody and Jennifer Wishon, according to a transcript of the interview provided by CBN.
"I think he has done a tremendous job in supporting a lot of the things that people of faith really care about," Sanders added.

evollove 01.31.2019 10:45 AM

An undocumented worker who was fired from the Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, N.J., after she publicly disclosed her immigration status will attend President Trump’s State of the Union address next week.

Victorina Morales, who was born in Guatemala, will be a guest of Rep. Bonnie Watson Coleman, a New Jersey Democrat, when the president speaks to a joint session of Congress Tuesday night.

GravitySlips 01.31.2019 11:28 AM

Quote:

"I think he has done a tremendous job in supporting a lot of the things that people of faith really care about," Sanders added.

Such as the sanctity of marriage.

Skuj 01.31.2019 11:32 AM

Wait....what just happened?

!@#$%! 01.31.2019 12:00 PM

Quote:

Wait....what just happened?

where?

Skuj 01.31.2019 02:02 PM

Sorry. I don't "get" GravitySlips post. Is he/she a MAGA hat wearer? Or am I missing some irony?

Skuj 01.31.2019 02:03 PM

I wonder if, in decades from now, the MAGA hat and the swastika will be on equal footing.

!@#$%! 01.31.2019 02:15 PM

Quote:

Sorry. I don't "get" GravitySlips post. Is he/she a MAGA hat wearer? Or am I missing some irony?

he’s making fun of casting trumpo as a christopher and sanders selling that to her lot