Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   More Lohan for the addict (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=36118)

Rob Instigator 04.09.2013 04:41 PM

Scarlette Johnansen "seems" like she likes to nosh on coopappy, but I hear she actually digs tubesteak.

guest 04.09.2013 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
you know i didn't find her that attractive until i saw her in Vicky Cristina Barcelona. she defines gorgeous in that movies.

pretty incredible in match point too, not so much lost in translation though.

I'm pretty sure the press are prepping amanda bynes as poor old lindsay's replacement. I saw an article that asserted she was 'on the edge' simply because her toenails were unkempt and she was wearing fucking tracksuit pants. for christ's sake.

having said that, this is all entertaining as hell so I'm not really complaining. stone me.

LifeDistortion 04.09.2013 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guest
pretty incredible in match point too, not so much lost in translation though.

I'm pretty sure the press are prepping amanda bynes as poor old lindsay's replacement. I saw an article that asserted she was 'on the edge' simply because her toenails were unkempt and she was wearing fucking tracksuit pants.

Or maybe because she has a tendency to "tweet" too much information, like the gem "I want Drake to murder my pussy".

!@#$%! 04.09.2013 09:05 PM

Dr Chocolate 04.09.2013 10:04 PM

lmfao...pretty much

Severian 04.10.2013 06:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
most women under 27 are FUCKED IN THE HEAD these days anyway.

Lohan on Letterman tonight.

Very true. Young girls are crazy. So crazy that they're no longer more attractive than girls my age or older. Too crazy. Lohan crazy. Fuckin weird shit.

guest 04.10.2013 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LifeDistortion
Or maybe because she has a tendency to "tweet" too much information, like the gem "I want Drake to murder my pussy".

they're all brilliant, especially the ones where she posts paparazzi pictures of herself and goes "I love my hair in this", "this one is my fav <3". I used to love this girl, something about her as a judge on the amanda show got my gears going like a fucking steam train. and I don't care what anyone says, she's the man is brilliant.

joan rivers got it right, it looked as if she's huddled up in a giant vagina.

mean girls was on tv on the night, and I can't help but notice the irony in that lindsay's life has almost directly mirrored that of her character in the film. although of course in the film she wasn't a coked-up glamour whore who spent her time crying under a table.

Dr Chocolate 04.10.2013 08:46 AM

shes looks like that bloated hungover chick i saw the other day

Severian 04.10.2013 06:43 PM

Quote:

Amanda Bynes formerly of All That? Ouch. I haven't seen or thought of her in years, but I can't imagine her filling Lindsay's uniquely disgusting, open toe shoes. She's all elbow and forehead. At least Lohan could stun when she was in her prime. Though her prime, this is not.

LifeDistortion 04.10.2013 07:22 PM

They can't all end up like Tiffani Amber Theissen I guess.

Severian 04.11.2013 06:34 AM

Quote:

They can't all end up like Tiffani Amber Theissen I guess.

Looks like Lohan with about five more minutes of prep time than usual.

EVOLghost 02.02.2014 11:45 AM

Rob Instigator 09.15.2015 08:37 AM

demonrail666 09.15.2015 02:36 PM

I love her too much