Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   What are you playing? (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=28352)

noisereductions 07.19.2010 09:22 AM

just found a complete copy of Ikaruga (GCN) for $17. !!!

noisereductions 07.19.2010 10:31 AM

BTW, al. You don't need a 6-button Genny controller do you?

EVOLghost 07.19.2010 04:06 PM

I've never played a GB game multiplayer......errr.....wrong. Zelda 4 Swords. that's it. Was fun....

Keeping It Simple 07.19.2010 04:08 PM

Some of you guys must be playing Dragon Quest IX.

EVOLghost 07.19.2010 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by space
plan to get 2 DS's. want ideas of good games that can be played with them linked.

do they link by internal wifi or do I need a cord to do it?

please be HALP making. I'm a nintendo newb.

Yo, might I suggest one of these?

http://www.cyclopsds.com/cgi-bin/cyc...clodsevolution

You can get a micro SD memory card and just DL games on there...You can find 'em on a different site for cheaper.

EDIT: Oh...I think those right thurrrrr work only up to the DSLite(the only one worth gettin') the DSi use different ones.

noisereductions 07.19.2010 08:06 PM

some fun gametime with my wife over the weekend.

BTW, Beach Spikers is apparently the most amazingly awesome vball game ever. I love it. And my wife, who's a non-gamer loves it.

shabbray2.0 07.19.2010 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noisereductions
BTW, al. You don't need a 6-button Genny controller do you?

I DO!
a second one

ink. 07.19.2010 08:25 PM

does it matter if we get ds lites or ds I? is there any difference apart from the camera?

noisereductions 07.19.2010 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shabbray2.0
I DO!
a second one

oh shit! Then I've got one for you. :) Your box of stuff is getting bigger. Do you need a Justifier Genny light gun while we're at it? Or a Master System arcade stick (also compatible with Genny 2-button games).

EVOLghost 07.19.2010 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ink.
does it matter if we get ds lites or ds I? is there any difference apart from the camera?

the DSi has camera and some new online things I think...but the DSLite still has the gameboy Advanced slot....the DSi doesn't.

ink. 07.19.2010 11:30 PM

but both are linkable? to each other if we had two the same kind?

shabbray2.0 07.20.2010 03:38 AM

aaaah. I recently thought about purchasing a justifier, just to have played snatcher with one. also they are pretty rare to get by in europe. I say yes, but now I have to ask hao much you charge, but yes yes yes, the justifier is very high on the list :)

atsonicpark 07.20.2010 03:55 AM

I'll be getting dragon quest 9 when the price goes down.

CONTACT rules, amazing game.

noisereductions 07.20.2010 08:16 AM

Quote:

aaaah. I recently thought about purchasing a justifier, just to have played snatcher with one. also they are pretty rare to get by in europe. I say yes, but now I have to ask hao much you charge, but yes yes yes, the justifier is very high on the list :)

this might sound stupid, but I'm slightly concerned about sending something gun-shaped through customs. Haha. I mean,, I don't know. Do they x-ray boxes or anything? I just don't want the FBI kicking my door down becuz I sent you a video game accessory. :)

shabbray2.0 07.20.2010 09:17 AM

hahaha, I think the worst that could happen is that it getting delayed because they open it. hahahaha

noisereductions 07.20.2010 09:30 AM

word. :)

I might have a couple of European-only Gamecube games for you to look for for me. :)

shabbray2.0 07.20.2010 12:27 PM

of course!!!!
btw the package came back today. they couldnt read the adress on ot because, the ink was splashed by some rain.
what a coincidence :)
so I can stack something upon it if you like!!!! before resending it with waterproof ink i mean

noisereductions 07.20.2010 12:34 PM

Quote:

of course!!!!
btw the package came back today. they couldnt read the adress on ot because, the ink was splashed by some rain.
what a coincidence :)
so I can stack something upon it if you like!!!! before resending it with waterproof ink i mean

haha. Nice. The only 2 European exclusive Gamecube games I can think of to look for are MaxPlay Classic Games and Doshin The Giant. Unfortunately most of the amazing GCN imports are from Japan. Wanna see if those two are around for cheap?

EVOLghost 07.20.2010 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ink.
but both are linkable? to each other if we had two the same kind?

All DS's(not sure about the phat DS though) are linkable through wifi or somethin'.

noisereductions 07.20.2010 07:50 PM

specifically Mega Max X (the first one), easily one of my favorite MM games of all time. In my Top 5 anyway.