Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   why don't you jews look at your own genocides and humantraffic (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=104794)

gast30 02.07.2014 05:45 AM

why don't you jews look at your own genocides and humantraffic

the organs bought from poor people

and other warcrimes

how is that going to be educated in the schools?

you jews don't stand above the law
when is the justice for that going to come?
when you do the same holocaust

and claim the religion is about peace ???

gast30 02.07.2014 05:47 AM

there should be a tribunal for all that crime

pokkeherrie 02.07.2014 07:03 AM

First the gays, now the jews.... can we safely assume that you don't like gypsies, communists and disabled people all that much either?

But you do love dogs, right?

right?

dead_battery 02.07.2014 07:04 AM

gast is on my ignore list and he should be on everyone elses as well.

if THIS does not get him banned then imo the mods of syg are incapable of doing their jobs.

MellySingsDoom 02.07.2014 07:05 AM

That utter wanker's on my ignore list too. Is he coming out with anti-Semitic shit now?

dead_battery 02.07.2014 07:06 AM

gast needs banned right now.

he should have been banned a long time ago.

Toilet & Bowels 02.07.2014 07:14 AM

I don't think people should be banned for their opinions no matter how stupid or offensive they are.

Although I seen to remember someone getting banned by the powers that be some years ago for antisemitism

dead_battery 02.07.2014 07:19 AM

its up to the mods. its not my place to decide, i just try and rile up the townsfolk with my propaganda.

gast is posting hateful and incoherent diatribes again and again but honestly i think he should be banned for his own good. anti gay, anti woman, and now anti semite. its not as if posting here is a constructive use of his time, or helping him get over his personal issues.

lol at my hypocrisy.

Nefeli 02.07.2014 07:20 AM

re to toileta/ i agree; however with the exception of pedos, hardcore bullying and harassment..oh yeah and racism.

Toilet & Bowels 02.07.2014 07:22 AM

I think if he's banned it should be because he clogs up the board with crap nobody wants to read rather than any specific piece of crap being beyond the pail.

evollove 02.07.2014 07:24 AM

As a Jew, I found this offensive because we all used to kill Christian babies and use the blood to make matzo. Now we all just buy organs on the black market. If that's not progress, I don't know what is.

evollove 02.07.2014 07:27 AM

But seriously gast, speaking of organs, why don't you die and donate yours? It's the only way to justify your existence.

Nefeli 02.07.2014 07:34 AM

i m all for protest and fighting back and discussions with arguments etc
however, one way to fight racism, at least in my book, is to isolate the cancer, not to engage with it in any way. for example a person i used to know is pro the nazi party here and no matter how times he befriends me, he isnt accepted. the 1st time, he hadnt 'turned' yet, but my instincts worked well.
now his wife..i still like her, but she seems like she doesnt take seriously her husband's views, so i m staying away from her too.
so dunno, one way is to completely ignore threads like that.

evollove 02.07.2014 07:46 AM

^

Fair point.

But from a purely self-interested standpoint, I find it heartening to read these attacks against antisemitism.

pokkeherrie 02.07.2014 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
I think if he's banned it should be because he clogs up the board with crap nobody wants to read rather than any specific piece of crap being beyond the pail.

I couldn't say it any better than this (except maybe for spelling "pale" correctly).

I'm not for banning anyone though. I mean I don't have to open his threads, it's just a shame when he clogs up someone else's.

Genteel Death 02.07.2014 08:23 AM

If he'd get banned I wouldn't be able to enjoy how pathetic he is.

Hitler was no lover of the mentally ill either.

the ikara cult 02.07.2014 10:08 AM

Its so nice to be back...

tesla69 02.07.2014 10:35 AM

gast30, maybe we're misunderstanding, but it always seems to be a mistake to sit in judgement of any specific ethnic or cultural group.

except for gypsies.

dead_battery 02.07.2014 10:41 AM

a mistake that white european descended christians in particular have been making about the jews for a long time.

like back when they banned them from almost all professions except financial ones, then created the stereotype of the money hungry jew.

the constant scapegoating of what is in fact a people with some of the greatest historical contributions to humanity ever.

MellySingsDoom 02.07.2014 10:51 AM

Fuck "free speech" - anti-Semitic rantings (and any other bigotry) should be no platformed, end of story. If he wants to rant about "elite Jewish control" or whatever, he can take his racist garbage to the David Icke forums or Stormfront.

I'm sorely tempted to PM the mods on this one, tbh.