Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Sonic Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   will sonic youth ever come in Croatia (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=4435)

space_monkey 07.24.2006 09:06 AM

will sonic youth ever come in Croatia

anybody ,do you have some information....about concerts in europe

Lurker 07.24.2006 11:37 AM

I think they do most of their coming in America.

Cantankerous 07.24.2006 11:45 AM

No.

soniknirve 07.24.2006 12:07 PM

you should pack your bags and move to france. they play there just about every tour...

_slavo_ 07.24.2006 01:03 PM

they are perhaps never again going to play eastern europe again

which is a shame

kingcoffee 07.24.2006 03:37 PM

If they come to Craotia, they might cum in Croatia. Cuz I think Thurston and Kim still have an active sex life.

Cantankerous 07.24.2006 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingcoffee
If they come to Craotia, they might cum in Croatia. Cuz I think Thurston and Kim still have an active sex life.

I think they're too brittle for that.

kingcoffee 07.24.2006 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cantankerous
I think they're too brittle for that.

Yeah, Thurston's dick might break in half if he cums and Kim's poon is probably so arid she could dry beef down there.

Lurker 07.24.2006 03:44 PM

Quote:

Don't recycle jokes.

LNC 07.24.2006 06:35 PM

They were in Beograd, Serbia (find Croatia, then go right. Both of them are easy to miss) 3 years ago on "Echo" something something festival. I wasn't there 'couse I was/am an idiot, but I remember that it was free concert and later on I heard that they were payed 3 times more than they usually cost becouse they had to fly from USA just to play in Beograd and somewhere in Finland. So, as the romour goes on, that was their second best paid concert in Europe. Only in Reading, '91, they were paid more then in Beograd. I don't know which amounts are in...

As for soon-to-be gig in Croatia, I dreamed I dream... We did get some big names this season. Pixies for instance, but they sucked. So it just might happen, but probably not this year.

kingcoffee 07.25.2006 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lurker
Don't recycle jokes.

Oh, you can kiss the fattest part of my ass.

_slavo_ 07.25.2006 01:26 AM

Quote:

Yeah, Thurston's dick might break in half if he cums and Kim's poon is probably so arid she could dry beef down there.

is this supposed to be funny?

kingcoffee 10.02.2006 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _slavo_
is this supposed to be funny?

Yes.

greenlight 10.02.2006 03:05 PM

i'm wondering how the europe tour will look like. it's not only sy, but the promoters as well. i think they would not mind play in Croatia.

PRAGUE!!!

wax 10.02.2006 03:21 PM

why dont you get onto promoters in your city?
or if youve got money and time then try to do it yourself, although it would be no simple task for a band as big as sonic youth.
the key is to get someone in your city to show interest or contact their booking agent. theyre not just gonna go to croatia because a couple of people on their fan board are interested.
if the show would be a success and you can convince a promoter that, then im sure sy would play a show there while theyre in europe.
thats the way is usualy works.