Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   alright let's talk about stuff that pisses us off (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=2619)

EyeballGrowth 06.05.2006 03:06 AM

alright let's talk about stuff that pisses us off

people, things, places, whatever. Here's a few off the top of my head

The ubiquitous bush supporting conservatives that always say the same stupid ignorant phrase whenever someone talks about how horrible bush is, they always say " There's other country's besides this you know. " And then they usually follow it up by saying " You can live in other countries or you can live in this one, The USA, the greatest country on earth. " God do they get their brains waxed after they get them washed?

People who call people on their cellphones that are in another room or outside the house that they're in, knowing they can just walk 10 feet and talk to them normally they have to go " DUDE IT'S ME, I'M IN THE OTHER ROOM, WOAH HO HO HOOOOO!!! " god, I wouldn't hate cellphones so much if the people that own them didn't act like summer's eve douchebags.

Girls that starve themselves to try to lose weight and use the excuse " I'm a young girl and I'm obsessed with my weight. What's the big deal? " They're also so fucking stupid that they don't know that when you starve yourself, it slows your metabolism down, sometimes permanently. Which is why you see the super skinny skanks with the crazy huge love handles and their gullet is all mishapen from starving themselves literally for months at a time.

Girls with the cliche body/dress augementations. Like the thong sticking out the back of the pants " whale tail ", the tattoo above the crack of the ass " Tramp Stamp " and the stupid belly button ring " I can't think of a name for that one "

People that proudly boast that they hate to read.

I saw a guy a few days ago sitting behind the wheel of a turned on parked pickup truck with an open Budwiser in his hand. WHAT THE FUCK!!!

It's so hard staying in a good mood living in a town filled with people like this. It makes hardships so much harder to deal with, you're having a hard time and you see all these fucked up sad individuals who know they are sad, fucked up dirtbags and they don't care or do anything to change it. And then you take a trip a couple states away and realise your state isn't the only one with idiots like that. Jeez, it's a wonder I can maintain a good mood most of the time

Trasher02 06.05.2006 03:30 AM

Emo's piss me off pretty bad.

CHOUT 06.05.2006 03:36 AM

People who are unnecessarily insulting on message boards.

CHOUT 06.05.2006 03:53 AM

People who drive slow in the speed lane on the highway.

Trasher02 06.05.2006 03:57 AM

Little kids who throw popcorn on you in the cinema and act tough until you go talk to them...

king_buzzo 06.05.2006 05:00 AM

emo's

porkmarras 06.05.2006 05:19 AM

People who sabotage message boards to make them their own personal blog.
People who criticize other people when they obviously have not got a clue themselves.
People who think they know a lot about music even though their taste in it has got holes bigger than the ones you get on top of volcanos.

porkmarras 06.05.2006 05:30 AM

bus drivers

king_buzzo 06.05.2006 05:31 AM

cops

porkmarras 06.05.2006 05:41 AM

Don't get me started about chavs who play mobile phone music on the bus.

king_buzzo 06.05.2006 05:57 AM

^ yeah. dumb fucks.

and mullets too. theire disgusting

Toilet & Bowels 06.05.2006 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by porkmarras
bus drivers

f'real

Trasher02 06.05.2006 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by king_buzzo
^ yeah. dumb fucks.

and mullets too. theire disgusting

Mullets...
I hate mullets.

porkmarras 06.05.2006 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
f'real

Just had the proverbial bad experience with one on my way to work this morning.Bless his heart if he has got one.

Phlegmscope 06.05.2006 08:22 AM

The fact that I almost got beaten up on saturday. I was on my way to home with a friend when a group of people passed us and one of them tackled me to ground (or driveway actually, which almost resulted in me getting hit by a car), I didn't even realise what happened until I was lying on asphalt and they were poking me with their shoes and shouting "areyafuckinwithus!?".
Anyway, I managed to get up and one of them still tried to punch me. After that they just left, leaving me and the friend clueless of the reason why they attacked.
They didn't really hurt me in any way, except a small bruise on my forehead, so I suppose it was really about showing off or something.
People are fucking idiots.

h8kurdt 06.05.2006 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by porkmarras
Don't get me started about chavs who play mobile phone music on the bus.

How much I'd like to smash their faces in. The main problem i that the speakers are tinny 'bee in a tin' sounding crap.

See I think about these things outside of here then when I'm put on the spot I can't remember what I hate. I suppose I hate that though:rolleyes: .

alyasa 06.05.2006 08:27 AM

Idiots who live to put other people down.

h8kurdt 06.05.2006 08:28 AM

Yeah that one upsetls me more than anything. Good one

truncated 06.05.2006 08:33 AM

Soccer moms.

alyasa 06.05.2006 08:35 AM

Soccer moms are irritating, but idiots who call you names and jeer at you at the soccer field deserve to be prodded with an anal probe. :)