Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   i'm losing my mind! (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=16382)

val-holla-ing 09.17.2007 09:00 AM

i'm losing my mind!

i haven't gotten laid in over three weeks! what's wrong with me?

to make matters worse, i have to teach music to kindergardeners in exactly 1 hour. GRAPE APE!

val-holla-ing 09.17.2007 09:02 AM

http://www.theanimationartgallery.co...gid=2261&group
GRAAAAAPE APE!

floatingslowly 09.17.2007 09:10 AM

you know, I never really cared much for Grape Ape as a kid. I liked the way he would surf on top of that van, but yeah....never did it for me. maybe it's because he wasn't a giant laser wielding robot. :confused:

I'm sorry for yr lack of lovin' though. maybe the kids will have a hot teacher.

val-holla-ing 09.17.2007 09:19 AM

but he said "grape ape, grrrrape ape." who needs robots and lasers when you have a giant purple ape?

oh and their teacher is a rather large woman with the southern mom hair-cut. that alone tells me that her goodies were probably sewn up in the name of the lord a long time ago.

floatingslowly 09.17.2007 09:23 AM

my friend, one blast from a wave_motion_gun would certainly put a stop to all that Grrrrrape Ape nonsense.

who has a need to say their own name over and over?

I'll tell you what.....maybe I'm being too hasty. I'll give it a try.

flllllooooatingslooowly fllllloooooatingslooooowly.

nope. I got nothin'. sorry.

SynthethicalY 09.17.2007 10:34 AM

Go to your local gay club, you will get laid quickly.

val-holla-ing 09.17.2007 11:32 AM

but i want some POOOOOON-TANG! what makes it worse is that i'm single now.

after i got a bag of cat litter thrown at my head, last week, i swore i'd flip the switch and go to the other side, but penises just aren't as pretty to me.

!@#$%! 09.17.2007 11:33 AM

i knew you were losing your mind with that ipod thing.

but now it's serious.

val-holla-ing 09.17.2007 11:35 AM

srs bizz.

i COULD use my iphone to pick up chicks, though....oh wait, i did that at the bar the other night and i just remembered it (a bit too many glasses of rum).

Everyneurotic 09.17.2007 11:36 AM

i feel your pain, man.

!@#$%! 09.17.2007 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by val-holla-ing
srs bizz.

i COULD use my iphone to pick up chicks, though....oh wait, i did that at the bar the other night and i just remembered it (a bit too many glasses of rum).

yes but you gotta get your hands off the eye-phone and on her

THAT is the critical step

(unless you prefer IM sex)

val-holla-ing 09.17.2007 11:39 AM

nah. she could do coke off the screen of my iphone while i hit it from the back. that way i could look at both the ass (or lack thereof) AND the iphone.

ALIEN ANAL 09.17.2007 11:41 AM

after having sex i never worked out what was so good that it made people act this way

val-holla-ing 09.17.2007 11:44 AM

psh. whatevz. bonin' is life and life is bonin'.

ALIEN ANAL 09.17.2007 11:47 AM

but what about banging makes it life?

!@#$%! 09.17.2007 11:47 AM

Quote:

nah. she could do coke off the screen of my iphone while i hit it from the back. that way i could look at both the ass (or lack thereof) AND the iphone.

i dont know why people make such a deal about coke and fucking-- coke is an anaesthetic, which numbs you. i've fucked on coke, all i got was rugburn on my knees. anyway, it's a horrible drug. pure pestilence.

val-holla-ing 09.17.2007 12:05 PM

i wouldn't be doing coke. i don't party. but but but this girl rolls with the white nosed sugar booger crew in my city. which is fine, b/c i'm not trying to wife, i just need some trimmmmm.

i like iphones, she likes coke. she wants to go 1/2 on a baby with me and i'm in need. that's just me finding a way to make it all work.

king_buzzo 09.17.2007 12:29 PM

Quote:

i haven't gotten laid in over three weeks! what's wrong with me?

to make matters worse, i have to teach music to kindergardeners in exactly 1 hour. GRAPE APE!

at least you got some 3 weeks ago.

15 long years.

Danny Himself 09.17.2007 02:00 PM

Quote:

what makes it worse is that i'm single now.

I felt a disturbance in the force when facebook told me Jeremy had changed his relationship status to 'single'.

I shuddered, I did!

SynthethicalY 09.17.2007 03:03 PM

Quote:

but i want some POOOOOON-TANG! what makes it worse is that i'm single now.

after i got a bag of cat litter thrown at my head, last week, i swore i'd flip the switch and go to the other side, but penises just aren't as pretty to me.

You just need oral sex.