Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   The Game (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=9)

schizophrenicroom 03.21.2006 03:00 AM

The Game

This isn't fit for Non-Sonic Sonics, so ahoy. Welcome to the thread for THE GAME, Compton's finest. Appreciate this fine man! Or just shoot the breeze, if you feel it's proper.

marleypumpkin 03.21.2006 03:02 AM

Schizo- Do you know a girl called miss.asia from The Game forum?

noumenal 03.21.2006 03:02 AM

I got a PM yesterday from someone on The Game's board. I just deleted it.

noumenal 03.21.2006 03:03 AM

miss.asia - that's who it was

schizophrenicroom 03.21.2006 03:04 AM

Marley- Yeah. She keeps asking me if I'm a boy or "grl".

noumenal- I've been doing that. I can't read any of them.

noumenal 03.21.2006 03:05 AM

You mean you literally can't read them?

marleypumpkin 03.21.2006 03:05 AM

Well, she just fucking teased me like the bitch of a whore that she is.

schizophrenicroom 03.21.2006 03:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noumenal
You mean you literally can't read them?

I can read them, I just can't decipher their gangsta codes.

marley- Haha. What'd she say?

marleypumpkin 03.21.2006 03:25 AM

schizo- She was telling me all sorts of personal info about her. Like her body type & shit like that. & things were getting serious, & iasked to be in a long distancre relationship, & she said sure, & then she tells me about her fucking boyfriend & stomped on my heart as if it were nothing.

schizophrenicroom 03.21.2006 03:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marleypumpkin
schizo- She was telling me all sorts of personal info about her. Like her body type & shit like that. & things were getting serious, & iasked to be in a long distancre relationship, & she said sure, & then she tells me about her fucking boyfriend & stomped on my heart as if it were nothing.

Dude! That's shitty. I can't stand people like that.

Can I offer a hug?

marleypumpkin 03.21.2006 03:32 AM

I'll gladly take a hug. Thank you schizo. Your so sweet.

schizophrenicroom 03.21.2006 03:54 AM

Quote:

I'll gladly take a hug. Thank you schizo. Your so sweet.

*Hug*. No prob! I try.

marleypumpkin 03.21.2006 04:00 AM

I've been looking for a girl that meets your standards. I try to be a nice person, but for some reason no one will give me the light of day. & I've tried so hard to meet women, & everytime I think I have a girlfriend, they say no, I was just kidding. I'm really contemplating suicide.

schizophrenicroom 03.21.2006 04:02 AM

Quote:

I've been looking for a girl that meets your standards. I try to be a nice person, but for some reason no one will give me the light of day. & I've tried so hard to meet women, & everytime I think I have a girlfriend, they say no, I was just kidding. I'm really contemplating suicide.

DUDE. Don't say that. You're truly a really great person, Mar. You WILL find someone.

marleypumpkin 03.21.2006 04:05 AM

I've just tried so hard & tried everything I can think of to be good to all people & I just end up getting shit on everytime.
I really can't take much more of the bull-shit in my life.

schizophrenicroom 03.21.2006 04:08 AM

Quote:

I've just tried so hard & tried everything I can think of to be good to all people & I just end up getting shit on everytime.

Keep trying. There's a lot of bull out there indeed, but there's always a ray of light out there you'll find.

marleypumpkin 03.21.2006 04:13 AM

Thank you schizo. I was sobbing uncontrolably earlier, but being a ray of light that you are, I feel somewhat better.

noumenal 03.21.2006 04:15 AM

Keep your head up MP. We've all been there, feeling down. Trust me, I've been there.

Anyway, I've heard your music and you're a great drummer and guitarist. Really. Try focusing the negative energy into music - that helps me.

marleypumpkin 03.21.2006 04:18 AM

Thanks for the support guys. I really would like it if we could chat all night. I need it.

schizophrenicroom 03.21.2006 04:23 AM

Sure. I got about an hour or so until everyone else wakes up.

Again, I must give hugs!

marleypumpkin 03.21.2006 04:27 AM

Thanks schizo, if it wasn't for you I might be drinking bleach right now.

schizophrenicroom 03.21.2006 04:27 AM

Quote:

Thanks schizo, if it wasn't for you I might be drinking bleach right now.

Hey, no problem. I always try to reach out to friends.

marleypumpkin 03.21.2006 04:33 AM

You're my only friend schizo. To tell you the truth, when my girlfriend dumped me for my best friend, all of my friends stopped hanging out w/ me. Now, I literally have no friends. I sit in my room all day, every day alone.

krastian 03.21.2006 04:35 AM

Don't be sad.......the band doesn't sound half bad.

schizophrenicroom 03.21.2006 04:39 AM

Quote:

You're my only friend schizo. To tell you the truth, when my girlfriend dumped me for my best friend, all of my friends stopped hanging out w/ me. Now, I literally have no friends. I sit in my room all day, every day alone.

That means a lot to me, Mar. You shouldn't be alone!

You should try running- it's weird, but if I feel blue, even if it's 4 am and I need to get up/ready for school I call my neighbor and go for a run. Everything dissolves when your feet start hitting the pavement.

marleypumpkin 03.21.2006 04:40 AM

SY always lifts my spirits. But, I'm tired of waiting.

"I done been this lonesome picker a little too LONG."
-James Taylor

Thanks for the advice schizo.

schizophrenicroom 03.21.2006 04:44 AM

No problem.

I wonder how the rap battles on THE GAME's board or w/e are going. They love that stuff.

Har har, I have 37 posts.

I'm heading off to bed. I won't be on until later tonight. Night, Mar.

marleypumpkin 03.21.2006 04:50 AM

Schizo- if you go to the game forum, call out miss.asia for me. Call her a tramp or something. Do it by PM & posting it

marleypumpkin 03.21.2006 04:55 AM

Goddnight schizo. Sweet Dreams

screamingskull 03.21.2006 05:24 AM

oh, this is strange, im going back to the old board,
hi im screamingskull formerly screamingscull

Glice 03.21.2006 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by screamingskull
oh, this is strange, im going back to the old board,
hi im screamingskull formerly screamingscull

Gah. That's an ugly way to reply. What a horrible screen this is. All grey and unpleasant...

Yes. Quoting is a good thing.

*Rubbish first post*

Hip Priest 03.21.2006 08:28 AM

The game's forum is weird.

He's the best of the current big name rasppers though, by whichI mean he's the only one who's any good.

Everyneurotic 03.21.2006 12:58 PM

hahahahahahahahahaha

marley...c'mon, you want to get laid thru the game board?!!! c'mon!!!

i pm-chatted with miss.asia for a bit but i annoyed her to death since she blocked my pms

marley after chatroom booty!!

Hip Priest 03.21.2006 01:43 PM

The Game's board have removed Goo14's posts again. They don't mind glorifying 'hoeing' and 'pimping' and fighting and misogyny an dracism, but Goo is just too much for them.

Inhuman 03.21.2006 02:01 PM

Quote:

Just keep it cool man, if you're good to people and show them that you are, eventually people won't treat you as bad. We all go through it at one point.

Everyneurotic 03.21.2006 02:29 PM

marley, some friendly advice:

don't take everything too seriously, try to have fun!! we all love music but we don't just sit here with straight faces, we like finding funny stuff and shit; so try to loosen up here and in real life, and you'll learn to really have a good time on the board and such

Hip Priest 03.21.2006 02:30 PM

Everything that we ever do should be fun. If it's not, then we should make it fun

Everyneurotic 03.21.2006 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hip Priest
Everything that we ever do should be fun. If it's not, then we should make it fun

i think that's the spirit of the board in general, some very few exceptions notewitstanding (i think that's how you spell it)

Inhuman 03.21.2006 03:08 PM

Quote:

But I'm sure you can make friends if you get out of your room and be social. Go to a party or dance and wear a Sonic Youth shirt, and hopefully someone will comment it and be willing to talk to you more. It works for me.

SPIRIT DESIRE

HaydenAsche 03.21.2006 05:22 PM

dnt b hatn on da game's form it b mad tite yo

I'm still going to be spamming that beast after the SY board is dead.