Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   post comething completely irrelevant! (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=6857)

lungfish 07.03.2007 06:15 PM

obsession is the heart of life.
pumping thoughts and information
into the pipeline hours of your time.
and while the eyes are open and the brain is awake
we often forget the most important of things;
the end is the end and it will come, loud and steady.
and you didn't know that you thought you knew that already.

--

Alex's Trip 07.03.2007 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Пятхъдесят Шест
Because so many of us feel the need to share tripe information with the masses.

I see.

I'm cleaning up trash after a firework show tomorrow.

king_buzzo 07.04.2007 02:23 AM

I Feel So Crazy Right Now I Am Going To Cut A Hole In My Chest And Sew My Butt Hole On It So Then You Can Finger My Butt Hole And Touch My Heart. I Feel So Crazy Right Now I Am Going To Cut A Hole In My Chest And Sew My Butt Hole On It So Then You Can Finger My Butt Hole And Touch My Heart. I Feel So Crazy Right Now I Am Going To Cut A Hole In My Chest And Sew My Butt Hole On It So Then You Can Finger My Butt Hole And Touch My Heart.

nicfit 07.04.2007 09:26 AM

Is rain angels' piss? If so, they drank way too much today.

jon boy 07.04.2007 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicfit
Is rain angels' piss? If so, they drank way too much today.

rain is angels piis and hail is gods dandruff. dont know what snow is?

king_buzzo 07.04.2007 03:03 PM

Im Fucking Borreeeeddd.d.d..d.dd.d.dd.d.d.d.d.d.d.d Someone Give Me Their Emsn So We Can Like, Talk...

jon boy 07.04.2007 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by king_buzzo
Im Fucking Borreeeeddd.d.d..d.dd.d.dd.d.d.d.d.d.d.d Someone Give Me Their Emsn So We Can Like, Talk...

oh for fucks sake kid!

king_buzzo 07.04.2007 03:31 PM

dont fuck me in my own thread!

its not as boring now as it was before when i posted that.

nicfit 07.09.2007 03:58 PM

I WANT THIS BOOK
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXRJVCuZwyU

Hip Priest 07.09.2007 04:56 PM

I had a go at bellringing on saturday; proper bellringing in a church tower, it was class.

greenbird 07.09.2007 05:50 PM

I'm getting drunk with 5 people I dont know, and I'm writing this sitting in one of the said peoples little sisters room on a laptop i found in the study.

sonicl 07.10.2007 12:37 PM

Metallica singer James Hetfield was investigated by UK airport officials who believed he was a terrorist this week, it has been claimed. The star was barred entry to Luton airport on Thursday and questioned by staff who were concerned about his appearance. Fears that Hetfield might be involved in terrorism were apparently founded on his "Taliban-like beard", according to The Times. He was allowed to leave the airport after a brief interrogation, when he persuaded officials that he was a rock star.

nicfit 07.10.2007 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nefeli
(right. didnt know what firefly was)
maybe watch heroes?
started watching last night. wouldnt call it that smart/funny enough, but, its about superpowers, saving the world, has the sequence element (you want to see what happens in next episode) and some scenes are of nice aesthetics. ah the jap hero is funny.

I wish there was a way to show you how much how appreciate this suggestion without giving away the fact that I'm quite drunk (probably my first time ever on this board in this condition). And my spelling is great, so yeah!

sonicl 07.10.2007 12:44 PM

Nicfit, you've just given away the fact that you're quite drunk... by telling us that you are. So you may as well drunkenly express your appreciation now.

floatingslowly 07.10.2007 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sonicl
He was allowed to leave the airport after a brief interrogation, when he persuaded officials that he was a rock star.

he better hope they missed Some Kind of Monster then. THAT would have made it a really tough sell.

for being so "hard", they sure are a bunch of fucking crybabies.

samuel 07.10.2007 01:10 PM

I won two tickets to see the Smashing Pumpkins at the 9:30 Club tonight in DC. Last time I was there was 6/15/06 to see Sonic Youth. I'm excited.

Hip Priest 07.10.2007 01:43 PM

Congratulations samuel.

nicfit 07.10.2007 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sonicl
Nicfit, you've just given away the fact that you're quite drunk... by telling us that you are. So you may as well drunkenly express your appreciation now.

Well, I think I have a rather splendid self control. I don't feel much drunk no more, but spritz in padova are really heavy, white wine, campari, cynar and gin. Ugh.

sonicl 07.11.2007 07:37 AM

A diver has told how he wrestled with a three-ft lobster after it attacked him.

Chris Hovard, 51, was diving when the 10lbs 4oz lobster approached him near Weymouth jetty, in Dorset, yards from where children were swimming.

He was forced to wrestle the creature, estimated to be 50 years old, into a string bag after it scuttled towards him with snapping claws on Saturday.

Mr Hovard said: "I was diving when I spotted an old boiler which I believe may have been used in the Nothe Fort in the olden days and then was thrown into the sea when it was no longer needed. I was swimming around it when the lobster came at me, its claws snapping. I could hardly get my hand across the back of its shell. You'd need a saddle to ride it. I managed to get it with a pincer movement." He added: "The commotion stirred up a silt cloud which momentarily stunned him and this was when I managed to grab him."

Mr Hovard, who lives in Wyke Regis, Dorset, has been diving for 34 years and said he has never seen a lobster anywhere near this size.

He took the lobster, nicknamed Lemmy after the singer in rock band Motorhead, to the Sea Life Park in Weymouth where it has gone on display.

A lobster (not actual size).

ALIEN ANAL 07.11.2007 08:07 AM

i stayed at a girls house for 3 days and 2 nights and nothing happened :(