Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   post comething completely irrelevant! (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=6857)

Zombie Robot 07.23.2009 01:17 AM

everyone i know is cheatn on eachother. its so sick. and i dont know who to trust anymore. sux my left one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4WUlNSx_Wk

static-harmony 07.23.2009 01:27 AM

Hello internetz creatures.

Zombie Robot 07.23.2009 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swa(y)
yeah, cheating has become quite glamorous....it is indeed very disgusting.

glamorous? how do u mean? explain pls.

i recently got out of a way too complicated, controlling, fucked up relationship that lasted way too long. im not used to the whole 'dating' game. its pretty ruthless, eh?

Zombie Robot 07.23.2009 01:44 AM

i understand what u mean now and agree. i luv the independance/freedom that comes along with being single for sure, but the games that seem to go along with dating are quite ridiculous. all my friends are telln me all this shite. and then i see some of my friends who are going to crazy lengths to maintain these affairs. its disturbing. sometimes i think im the only one programmed normally, maybe because im dead on the inside, huh?

davenotdead 07.23.2009 01:44 AM

there's certainly nothing sexy about it.

anyone who brags about it is a douchebag or worse.

my friend's brother got married and after a month found out his new wife had been cheating on him for like 6 months. its a rough situation and nobody wins in the end

davenotdead 07.23.2009 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swa(y)
people that dont care about the feelings of others..on that sorta level at least...are pretty dead on the inside mes thinks.

they're generally just terrible people. shite people

static-harmony 07.23.2009 01:54 AM

I've cheated on my bf, not a good thing to do. I felt super bad that I had to tell him.

Zombie Robot 07.23.2009 01:57 AM

as much as i agree with sway and dave and dont think i could ever be one to cheat, i have to say that each situation does seem to differ. not that any one has a legitimate excuse, but i can at least understand their predicament more in some instances.

like my one friend, shes miserable. been married for yrs. has two young kids. she has tried to leave her hubby and he wont go. threatens her with not payn child support, taking house, fuckn up kids, etc. we know hes cheatn on her and now shes finally getn attention from someone else. she hasnt slept with the dude but im sure it will happn. and she is havn an emotionally charged affair for sure. i feel bad for her becuz shes finally getn the attention she deserves, but the way they are sneakn around she is def cheatn. but i dont blame her- is that fucked up?

does that even make enough sense? im tired.

static-harmony 07.23.2009 01:59 AM

I have to agree with zombie robot, although it is bad each situation is diff.

pbradley 07.23.2009 02:00 AM

I think I derailed Deus Ex's script and am now stuck in the game. :(

davenotdead 07.23.2009 02:00 AM

well if the other person is an abusive asshole, that is kind of different. she should just grow a pair and divorce his ass tho.

she should record him threatening to not pay child support/abuse the kids, etc.
and they'll make him pay child support.

especially if he's cheating and at fault

Zombie Robot 07.23.2009 02:05 AM

thats what i keep telling her. hes destroyed her mentally tho. no self esteem. i think shes scared to go it alone and tho she wont really admit it, im sure she still luvs him a bit.

relationships are complicated. i think im going to just start dating online. cybersex anyone? :rolleyes:

davenotdead 07.23.2009 02:50 AM

thats sad. if he's that strong over her, then he's won.

ps-cyber? yes plz

automatic bzooty 07.23.2009 03:06 AM

hi syg.

pbradley 07.23.2009 03:06 AM

I put on my robe and wizard hat.

atsonicpark 07.23.2009 10:45 AM

you're my favourite
of my saviors
you're my favorite
oh no
you're my favorite
of my favors
you're my razor
and the situation wasn't quite as intense as i thought
i need you around to remind me what not to become
and the situation wasn't quite as intense as i thought
i need you around to remind me when not to be calm, calm, calm, calm

Sonic Youth 37 07.23.2009 10:46 AM

Holy fucked-up dreams Batman.

Satan 07.23.2009 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amerikangod
Threw up from drinking?

If so.... metal.

no, from the heat and the drugs i was on
i threw up like 3 times standing in line before we even got in

terriblecanyons 07.23.2009 11:22 AM

I have the most awesome nightmares ever and I'm sick of finding spiders in my fucking room.

Also my kitty has something wrong with his pancreas :(

Sonic Youth 37 07.23.2009 11:24 AM

Mine involved a strange girlshape that resembled someone I've just met, my grandfather's old truck, my high school, my friends from high school, $1.50 in quarters and Netflix.