Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   post comething completely irrelevant! (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=6857)

MellySingsDoom 05.30.2007 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sonicl
The last time I ate in a Wimpy it was like being transported into an episode of Life on Mars. For reference, that meal was eaten in the branch at Henley-on-Thames.

As a kid, my family would occasionally go out on a Friday night to have our dinner at the Wimpy in Croydon. It were right grand, I tell thee.

demonrail666 05.30.2007 11:11 AM

That was it with Wimpy. A sense of occasion.

Hip Priest 05.30.2007 04:55 PM

What about microwave popcorn?

Green_mind 05.30.2007 07:21 PM

I don't understand the almost fashion/trend with people getting wooden floors, they make hell loads of noise.

Danny Himself 05.30.2007 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Green_mind
I don't understand the almost fashion/trend with people getting wooden floors, they make hell loads of noise.

It depends how you install them. My floor used to be really creaky but after it was redone with some real thought, its now as quiet as a mouse.

Green_mind 05.30.2007 07:27 PM

yeah, I guess, I was just annoyed because I was trying to stealthly sneak upstairs to my room without waking everyone.

Danny Himself 05.30.2007 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hip Priest
I'm not convinced on the bourbon front.

Do you have any evidence with which to back up your somewhat exstravagant bourbon claim? Or is this 'great in winter' story simply a web of deceit, designed to distract from the facts of the case ie that bourbons are a bit crap?

I don't think there was anything extravagant about my claim.

There is nothing better than a warm microwaved bourbon biscuit on a cold day. The crunch, the reassuring smoothness of the chocolate center, and the chew that seems to fill the whole mouth with a surge of chocolatey goodness that you'll be left tasting for hours..

ALIEN ANAL 05.31.2007 12:47 PM

so my brother has friends over and they are all touch drunks
and sitting out the back
so i went and took a photo and one of them says "we dont want u filming us right now" and i looked at him and said "dude, im not filming you, and this is my house so i prob dont want to be told what to do"
geez stupid drunks

Hip Priest 05.31.2007 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danny Himself
I don't think there was anything extravagant about my claim.

There is nothing better than a warm microwaved bourbon biscuit on a cold day. The crunch, the reassuring smoothness of the chocolate center, and the chew that seems to fill the whole mouth with a surge of chocolatey goodness that you'll be left tasting for hours..

But they barely taste of chocolate. I'd never thought of microwaving biscuits. Maybe I should get a pack of quality bourbon and give the warmed-up thing a go. What brand do you recommend?

Hip Priest 05.31.2007 02:48 PM

Ow.

Inhuman 05.31.2007 03:39 PM

She beat me over the head with the remote control
Opened a hole, and my whole brain fell out of my skull
I picked it up and screamed, look bitch, what have you done? !?
"oh my god, Im sorry son"
"shut up you cunt! I said, fuck it!"
Took it and stuck it back up in my head
Then I sewed it shut and put a couple of screws in my neck

nicfit 05.31.2007 03:41 PM

I'm torn between stayin' in bed and finish watching "Hudosn Hawk" (yes, again) or go to the bathroom and poo. I think I can resist till the end of the movie. Anyway, I'm outta here for a while.

farmhouse 05.31.2007 03:47 PM

microwaving biscuits! . . . .

here's one: get a digestive and put a marshmallow on it and nuke that.

go on. lush mate.

mangajunky 05.31.2007 03:47 PM

burma

king_buzzo 06.04.2007 06:47 AM

SINGAPORE.

MellySingsDoom 06.04.2007 10:46 AM

I'm tired and want to go home.

Once upon a time, it was the height of sophistication to eat a Vesta beef curry.

Stijn 06.04.2007 02:46 PM

Not really irrelevant but I want to compose my own pots & kettles & .. drumset. Has anyone got some good sounding ideas?

king_buzzo 06.04.2007 02:48 PM

suck my butthole. Somepeople said it tasted like strawberry.

SynthethicalY 06.04.2007 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by king_buzzo
suck my butthole. Somepeople said it tasted like strawberry.

So I am assuming you like people to rim you.

king_buzzo 06.04.2007 02:50 PM

YES! Especially dogs