Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonic Sounds (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   louder's hip-hop café V (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=112934)

Severian 04.02.2016 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
It is dumb, yall the ones being dumb about it! That os ok though, i understand. Kanye West has that kind of effect on people

Who's y'all? I'm not even sure who you're talking about anymore. Or what you're talking about.

Skuj 04.04.2016 02:00 AM

Why is this thread so fucking weird and pissed off? Sheesh.

Severian 04.04.2016 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skuj

Dude, the year kicked off with me and louder being on opposite sides of a Kanye debate for the first time ever. It's been a weird ass year for the café.

Severian 04.04.2016 10:33 AM

Anyone listen to the new Black Milk album?

Black Milk is so good, and so underrated. This new one's a collab with Nat Turner. Haven't head it yet but will soon. If there's a Hell Below and No Poison, No Paradise blew the roof off this bitch.

Severian 04.04.2016 05:14 PM

No More Fights in the Café, please baby No More Fights in the Café uhh

pepper_green 04.04.2016 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skuj

hell if I know. I think me and guest are the culprits. we were talking about MJ lalalala...then.

but the main reason I slid out the back of the café and shit was because I found out Elvis faked his death then joined the KKK then lou reed became Ye and Mj wore hipster stuff and just..... fruck!!

it doesn't make sense I know. so, you guys had a great weekend? ready for a crazy week? tell you the truth im not much into it. im burned out.

pepper_green 04.04.2016 06:38 PM

I like to say apologies for my alcoholic delirium. not only did it cause harm to the café but, others outside it were concerned too.

I would like to take this time out to state that im drinking fine now and not out of control because then I would have to quit and no one likes a quitter. I did get things done this weekend(while drunk) though.;)

Severian 04.04.2016 06:50 PM

Bahahahahaha!!!

Severian 04.04.2016 06:51 PM

Let's all just either stop comparing people, or stop being bitches about it.

Gotta deal with enough bitchassness in real life, I'll be damned if I'm going to let it fuck up the café.

pepper_green 04.04.2016 06:55 PM

hehe!:p

pepper_green 04.04.2016 08:26 PM

Yeesuz smacks TLOP in the face with a real dick! fuck TLOP! boring dance club lazy shit. Real Friends and 30 Hours is the best. the rest. if you like. is shit!!

that said, I still love 30 Hours and Real Friends.:) and no more parties.

ok. i'll admit the whole album does sound happy. first time hearing it since the release. naw, the most of it sucks.

Severian 04.04.2016 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pepper_green
Yeesuz smacks TLOP in the face with a real dick! fuck TLOP! boring dance club lazy shit. Real Friends and 30 Hours is the best. the rest. if you like. is shit!!

that said, I still love 30 Hours and Real Friends.:) and no more parties.

ok. i'll admit the whole album does sound happy. first time hearing it since the release. naw, the most of it sucks.

I don't know man. I think Yeezus is, like, the fucking Unknown Pleasures of hip hop records. It's just Fucking awesome. It it's hard to say if I prefer it to TLOP. In fact the only album I'm SURE I prefer to TLOP is MBDTF. They're all so different. But the life of Pablo has owned my year more than Yeezus owned 2013 (so far, anyway). I love it.

But Yeezus definitely does seem like a big fat dick slap of an album. It's so solid and consistent, while TLOP is an unruly mess, more of a collage of loosely strung together ideas than anything else. But I could easily see "Famous" (fka Nina Chop), Fade, FML, Feedback and Wolves on Yeezus. They seem to come from a similar place. Especially "Fade."

It's ok for us to have different opinions on it. That's kind of the beauty of opinions. I think the chances of an album ousting TLOP from my top spot at almost non-existent. Especially now that I *own* it.

pepper_green 04.04.2016 09:39 PM

I love Yeezus. it amazing! just think it's better than TLOP! that's all. it's my fav behind MBDTF. believe me, I've heard enough of TLOP

pepper_green 04.04.2016 09:50 PM

relax, it'll be summertime soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kr0tTbTbmVA

pepper_green 04.04.2016 09:56 PM

im pissed that Smith didn't win a iheart radio award.:mad:

:fuckyou: bastards!!!

then u give me shit for J LO while you listen to Taylor S. haters!! fucking 2016 haters!!!

all in all JB should have got album and sex tape of the year.

u geek assholes will never learn.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 04.04.2016 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Severian
Let's all just either stop comparing people, or stop being bitches about it.

Gotta deal with enough bitchassness in real life, I'll be damned if I'm going to let it fuck up the café.

Who is being a bitch? See ive just been the same facetious smart ass ive been since i joined AYG in 2004.. yet somehow people been taking it seriously lately??

Severian 04.04.2016 10:03 PM

What? Sam Smith? What's iHeartRadio? Can we get back to hip hop now? Digging the new Black Milk.

Guess what though? I'm old and unhip. I saw some article that contained a Twitter post someone made that said "no one over 30 can name all four of these rappers without google" and sure enough, I couldn't name a single one of them. They were all named in the article that followed, so I didn't use google, so I guess I won, but I didn't even recognize all the names. Lil Yachty? Like, a little yacht? How is that a name? And I've forgotten all the others.

Old guy.

pepper_green 04.04.2016 10:04 PM

Taylor S. could never sing a song as sweet as Fantasy by my gurl Mariah.

Severian 04.04.2016 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Who is being a bitch? See ive just been the same facetious smart ass ive been since i joined AYG in 2004.. yet somehow people been taking it seriously lately??

I wasn't talking about you, SFAD, I was trying to make fun of everyone, myself included.

pepper_green 04.04.2016 10:05 PM

sweet sweet fantasy baby! so deep in my daisies/daydreams!

I'm trying to revert this thread back to 90's pop.