Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   post comething completely irrelevant! (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=6857)

schizophrenicroom 12.26.2008 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acousticrock87
Which song?

if the brakeman turns my way.

schizophrenicroom 12.26.2008 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by terriblecanyons
I could upload a .rar to rapidshit or megaupload if you want.

ahem.. I mean...

You could go to a cd store and buy it LEGALLY!!...

The RIAA is watching me, I swear to god.

i have to download winrar again. SEND IT MY WAY. you know my email?

god i hate gary busey.

terriblecanyons 12.26.2008 12:38 AM

Is it on faecbook? I'll just send a few of my favorites individually. Gmail has an upload/download limit

acousticrock87 12.26.2008 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
if the brakeman turns my way.

Hm. Subpar, but it's Bright Eyes so that's still a good choice.

schizophrenicroom 12.26.2008 12:44 AM

Quote:

Is it on faecbook? I'll just send a few of my favorites individually. Gmail has an upload/download limit

ghostparties @ gmail works.

acoustic- subpar? hm. cassadaga's probably my first or second favorite bright eyes release. it goes between that and lifted, depending on my mood. there's just something about this song.

conor's solo album is so good. if i haven't been listening to "brakeman", it's been "cape canaveral" off this solo lp. i'm miffed that i missed his tour through florida, i could have gone for free and etc because of connections. i get mad just thinking about it.

terriblecanyons 12.26.2008 12:47 AM

What songs do you already have?

Sonic Youth 37 12.26.2008 12:48 AM

speaking of subpar, the peanut butter cookies I just ate were the definition of subpar.

acousticrock87 12.26.2008 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
acoustic- subpar? hm. cassadaga's probably my first or second favorite bright eyes release. it goes between that and lifted, depending on my mood. there's just something about this song.

conor's solo album is so good. if i haven't been listening to "brakeman", it's been "cape canaveral" off this solo lp. i'm miffed that i missed his tour through florida, i could have gone for free and etc because of connections. i get mad just thinking about it.

Oh I love Cassadaga, too. That track just didn't stand out to me. But really, he's one of the most consistent artists around, so it doesn't suprise me. I'll probably get really into that song in 2 years when I'm sick of Classic Cars and Cleanse Song.

Lifted is one of the best CDs ever recorded, in my opinion. Although I've listened to it way too much. Still haven't heard his solo album.

schizophrenicroom 12.26.2008 12:53 AM

Quote:

What songs do you already have?

walking with a ghost, the con, back in your head, terrible storm, time running, a few others. my itunes is deprived. whenever i listen to them, i have to stream on last.fm.

schizophrenicroom 12.26.2008 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acousticrock87
Oh I love Cassadaga, too. That track just didn't stand out to me. But really, he's one of the most consistent artists around, so it doesn't suprise me. I'll probably get really into that song in 2 years when I'm sick of Classic Cars and Cleanse Song.

Lifted is one of the best CDs ever recorded, in my opinion. Although I've listened to it way too much. Still haven't heard his solo album.

it didn't jump out at me for a while. really, i bought cassadaga and saw the tour and listened, forgot about it for most of last year and this year, then around september through now, went through a rediscovery of cds i have on my shelf and realized that it's one of my favourites. classic cars is my other favorite on there.

i feel like i haven't listened to lifted enough, and i know i've listened a lot. god, i can sit down and put it on and i'm unable to do anything else.

do get the solo album. it's all the stuff that's really good about cassadaga. he sounds very centered.

terriblecanyons 12.26.2008 01:08 AM

did u geyt mah emailz?

schizophrenicroom 12.26.2008 01:15 AM

i gonna check now. i was taking a survey.

terriblecanyons 12.26.2008 01:24 AM

I'm a little tired.

schizophrenicroom 12.26.2008 01:26 AM

i got your email. gracias!

i'm really tired. but i'm again, at that stage where i can't feel it. i'm wide awake and falling asleep. like a flavorless cookie. or something. i'm just kind of pissed because i had a really nice night then my family goes and decides to like, steal an autistic kid's medications. whatever.

terriblecanyons 12.26.2008 01:27 AM

Let me know if you want any more of anything... that sounded so wrong out of context.

Sonic Youth 37 12.26.2008 01:36 AM

I'm dragging too, I'm fighting to finish this movie, and then I'm just going to pass out.

schizophrenicroom 12.26.2008 01:43 AM

Quote:

Let me know if you want any more of anything... that sounded so wrong out of context.

hahaha.

any time.

✌➬ 12.26.2008 03:34 AM

Quote:

HAHAHAHAHA...

Hello people of the world.

schizophrenicroom 12.26.2008 06:17 AM

i'm the happiest girl in the world. i'm sleep deprived, people have been in my room all night moving boxes, i'm hungry, i'm so happy.

atsonicpark 12.26.2008 06:21 AM