Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Why are girls not down with being thick anymore? (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=14441)

!@#$%! 07.11.2007 10:22 AM

ms lily--

the problem with STARVATION is that the body, having consumed its fat reserves, starts digging into the body tissues for fuel-- wasting away muscle first and then... ow, the organs start to devour themselves.

really you need more protein to repair the damage done by the coffee and cigarettes diet.

calcium i'm sure has been in short supply in your diet, and brittle bones are no good because once your adult bones decalcify they stay brittle forever, and white women tend to suffer from osteoporosis more than other groups. your teeth get fucked up too.

yeah you're young and you think you can take it but be careful before you do irreparable damage to yourself. really.

and the advice about almonds and peanuts is a good one, but it seems to me you need a more generally healthy diet not a quick fix-- but of course everything helps.

there are foods you can cook in 10 minutes and eat the whole day.

sarramkrop 07.11.2007 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !@#$%!
ms lily--

the problem with STARVATION is that the body, having consumed its fat reserves, starts digging into the body tissues for fuel-- wasting away muscle first and then... ow, the organs start to devour themselves.

really you need more protein to repair the damage done by the coffee and cigarettes diet.

calcium i'm sure has been in short supply in your diet, and brittle bones are no good because once your adult bones decalcify they stay brittle forever, and white women tend to suffer from osteoporosis more than other groups. your teeth get fucked up too.

yeah you're young and you think you can take it but be careful before you do irreparable damage to yourself. really.

and the advice about almonds and peanuts is a good one, but it seems to me you need a more generally healthy diet not a quick fix-- but of course everything helps.

there are foods you can cook in 10 minutes and eat the whole day.

You've been looking at that picture with bigger eyes than mine.

Rob Instigator 07.11.2007 10:27 AM

big snake eye?

mangajunky 07.11.2007 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
anyone who would tell any woman "You'd be hotter if..." is a fucking idiot.

some chicks is flacas, some chicks is gorditas, some chicks are a combo.

Nice!

I've dated a 90lber and a 180lber and they were both awesome women.

Of course, I couldn't put the 200lber on my shoulders at the Halloween parade.

Right now I have the hots for this chick who has a huge gap in her teeth:

!@#$%! 07.11.2007 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarramkrop
You've been looking at that picture with bigger eyes than mine.

i just read what she wrote about her "lifestyle" of coffee, cigarettes & rice krispies, and having an unhealthy low weight. pictures schmictures, they don't tell the whole story.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mangajunky
Nice!

I've dated a 90lber and a 180lber and they were both awesome women.

Of course, I couldn't put the 200lber on my shoulders at the Halloween parade.

Right now I have the hots for this chick who has a huge gap in her teeth:

oh bEatrice dalle!! she was ever so lovely in betty blue. that movie gave me a dangerous predisposition towards unstable women... :D

choc e-Claire 03.28.2019 08:39 PM

Hahaha.

At least, AFAIK, it's swung way back the other way.

Not that it matters for me, I'm rather petite.

Derek 03.28.2019 11:25 PM

Hahahah yeah, this thread aged terribly.

Rob Instigator 07.10.2019 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mimphiskhan
i just listened to daydream nation for the first time
i used to hear incinerate a lot on the radio and heard a lot about sonic youth, i like avant garde music and decided to listen to daydream nation for the first dive. i loved the entire album, favorite track is silver rocket. do you know how they make so much sound?

SONIC LIFE baby!!!

sonic sphere 07.10.2019 02:33 PM

EVOLghost 07.10.2019 05:49 PM

Strange way to revive this thread.

floatingslowly 07.11.2019 03:46 AM

remember when Rob was ALL ABOUT the freakshow asses? I never stop thinking about it. I never stop thinking about Rob. Rob and the freakshow asses.

The Gazpacho Gestapo 07.13.2019 11:54 PM

im really into latina women lately

Rob Instigator 07.15.2019 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by floatingslowly
remember when Rob was ALL ABOUT the freakshow asses? I never stop thinking about it. I never stop thinking about Rob. Rob and the freakshow asses.

what you mean "WAS?"

tw2113 07.15.2019 09:42 AM

Don't go changin' Rob.

floatingslowly 07.28.2019 04:54 AM

well, obviously, I meant posting about them. facespace changes a person, I reckon. yr mum is watching. yr mom is watching yr freakshow ass obsession.

Rob Instigator 07.29.2019 08:42 AM

when you are 6'2" and 270lbs, a thiccness in the lady is quite desired.