Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   >>the last movie you watched (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=9589)

!@#$%! 11.26.2007 06:33 AM

le souffle au coeur (murmur of the heart), by louis malle

talk about milfs!

but hm yeah great little movie. i really loved it, though it creeped me out for a good portion of it.

h8kurdt 11.26.2007 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !@#$%!
le souffle au coeur (murmur of the heart), by louis malle

talk about milfs!

but hm yeah great little movie. i really loved it, though it creeped me out for a good portion of it.

Like your women looking distressed then?

!@#$%! 11.26.2007 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Like your women looking distressed then?

thats the best photo i could find. check out the movie. it's good.

Rob Instigator 11.26.2007 02:28 PM

Saw this the other day. I am a big ol' BOND fanatic, who actively hated the last 5-6 movies deeply. This one was excellent! make more!!!!

Saw this in theater on saturday with my g/f who had to duck and cover cuz it was violent. Great movie, freaked me out pretty bad. Gotta love the Coen bros.

Torn Curtain 11.27.2007 04:02 PM

stu666 11.27.2007 05:31 PM

i saw this at the weekend, one of the worst films i've seen in a long time

i did watch it on mushrooms and that didn't make it any better, boring, waste of time

Torn Curtain 11.28.2007 05:26 AM

For Rob: Heart of gold is mainly Neil live in Nashville, playing Prairie wind songs and a few classics (like I am a child, Old man, Comes a time, Four strong winds...). Apart from the live there are short interviews of the musicians at the beginning.

It's very enjoyable (if you like the country side of Neil Young).

auto-aim 11.28.2007 06:40 AM

list movie i watched was Superbad yesterday - very much enjoyed it... The funniest laugh out loud film i've seen in a while.

_slavo_ 11.28.2007 07:33 AM

Rob Instigator 11.28.2007 10:47 AM

saw this last night. Not as outright funny as some Pixar movies, buty I was entertained. The main female lead in the movie however, whoevere played her, had the single worst faux-french accent EVER! iot went from sounding like plain american english, to flowery french to sounding like a chinese lady trying to speak french. it was horrible.
It was as bad as Keanu reeves on again off again accent in Dracula.

krastian 11.28.2007 08:58 PM

█████████ 11.28.2007 10:15 PM

go go second time virgin by koji wakamatsu

uhler 11.28.2007 10:27 PM

i have to watch beyond the valley of the dolls over and over again for a class paper/presentation.

!@#$%! 11.29.2007 05:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uhler
i have to watch beyond the valley of the dolls over and over again for a class paper/presentation.

ow. possibly russ meyer's worst movie. i blame rogert ebert's script. and 20th century fox's involvement.

next time i recommend

oh yeah! truly awesome...

uhler 11.29.2007 05:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !@#$%!
ow. possibly russ meyer's worst movie. i blame rogert ebert's script. and 20th century fox's involvement.

next time i recommend

oh yeah! truly awesome...

well i was going to do my project on "dead man", but for some reason i thought doing this movie would be easier. it's not

!@#$%! 11.29.2007 05:19 AM

Quote:

well i was going to do my project on "dead man", but for some reason i thought doing this movie would be easier. it's not

well yeah. i don't blame you. it's a fucking boring movie!

too late to switch? chalk your 2 wasted hours to experience.

the good stuff:

etc.

uhler 11.29.2007 05:22 AM

no i think i have to present it tomorrow. i'm doing an all nighter. i liked the movie more a few years ago and when i didn't have to do it as a project. i haven't seen any of those movies, but i'll check them out now.

!@#$%! 11.29.2007 05:23 AM

Quote:

no i think i have to present it tomorrow. i'm doing an all nighter. i liked the movie more a few years ago and when i didn't have to do it as a project. i haven't seen any of those movies, but i'll check them out now.

all nighter! oh shit. best wishes...

pao-lino 11.29.2007 07:15 AM

THIS IS ENGLAND by shane meadows-it's awesome, I suggest it to you all!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=H0jkv2bRFgQ

nicfit 11.29.2007 07:45 AM

EEEEhhh! Paolino! l'ho consigliato pure io (e norma j) qualche tempo fa :) . (se browsi all'indietro trovi i posts)