Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Post a Picture of Yourself (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=139)

Danny Himself 09.16.2007 09:36 AM

DAYDREAM NATION!

Chris (Sausage Dinner), Phil (h8kurdt) and me.

Phil being creepy, you can see ChrisMc in the background there..

Me on the left, with ChrisMc.

king_buzzo 09.16.2007 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danny Himself
DAYDREAM NATION!

Phil being creepy, you can see ChrisMc in the background there..

Me on the left, with ChrisMc.

hah awesome .

screamingskull 09.16.2007 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danny Himself

Phil so awesome!

Danny Himself 09.16.2007 09:49 AM

Hahaha I just noticed ChrisMc in the background of that one..

screamingskull 09.16.2007 09:51 AM

looking like he did in all the photo's you took of him that night.

Danny Himself 09.16.2007 09:54 AM

Good times!

Thurston and the top of Rosie's head.

Washing Machine 09.16.2007 10:23 AM

Since we're posting London Pics... here are 2 of mine.

Outside Abbey Rd Studios (i'm using the photoshoped version as it makes me look way cooler)

Me in St James' Park with the wind making my hair look strange. I should really stop wearing black whn its sunny.

Rob Instigator 09.16.2007 10:35 AM

me in my new sonic yotuh t shirt that my girlfriend had made for me for my birthday using a drawing I had made f sonic youth's name.

Inhuman 09.16.2007 10:36 AM

ah, black's a nice color in moderation though. Nice pics!
I just recieved my sunn shirt in the mail, and I plan to wear it with my hot cross hoodie and black ladies jeans. I'll post a pic sometime.

Glice 09.16.2007 10:39 AM

Cripes, good taste and dashing looks Mr Machine. If only I had a daughter of legal age. Or daughter at all. Actually, I'd be a crap father and you can do better than my fictional daughter. So scratch that idea.

Inhuman 09.16.2007 10:43 AM

Niice, I love the shirt Rob I!

Washing Machine 09.16.2007 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glice
Cripes, good taste and dashing looks Mr Machine. If only I had a daughter of legal age. Or daughter at all. Actually, I'd be a crap father and you can do better than my fictional daughter. So scratch that idea.

Haha thanks.

I dont know what my fictional girlfriend would make of the idea.

Glice 09.16.2007 10:50 AM

Oh, fictional girlfriends are the worst. All that nagging, no oral sex, doesn't like the same music as me, constantly buying fictional shoes, doesn't like it when I'm fictionally drunk. Fictional nightmare, I tell you.

king_buzzo 09.16.2007 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob Instigator

me in my new sonic yotuh t shirt that my girlfriend had made for me for my birthday using a drawing I had made f sonic youth's name.

nice, bitch!

Washing Machine 09.16.2007 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glice
Oh, fictional girlfriends are the worst. All that nagging, no oral sex, doesn't like the same music as me, constantly buying fictional shoes, doesn't like it when I'm fictionally drunk. Fictional nightmare, I tell you.

Oral sex! I should be so lucky, all I get is handjobs and it always feels like its my hand. Waste of time. Shes always up in my room listening to My Chemical Romance, I Keep saying what would my fellow SY boardies say if they heard this. She calls me a drunk but I only see her when i'm drunk, its a bit unfair really....The price we pay for delusion.

ALIEN ANAL 09.16.2007 11:05 AM

shut up..john

Washing Machine 09.16.2007 11:19 AM

hahaha I suppose I should be disturbed but thats some good work Alien Anal.

Although clearly Jonathan Brandis' attempts to top himself were more successful than mine. Trying to hang yourself whist sitting in a rather small doorway never really was going to achive the desired result. Live and Learn I suppose...If thats the right phase in this instance :rolleyes:

ALIEN ANAL 09.16.2007 11:22 AM

what ever.........brandis

king_buzzo 09.16.2007 11:28 AM

Washing Machine 09.16.2007 11:29 AM

Hey if I really am Jonathan Brandis, that means i'm talking from beyond the grave.

Although why I would spend my dead time talking on an internet forum when I could be making it with casper's totally hot older sister I don't know. Now that is one image even Alien Anal can't photoshop :p