Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   What are you playing? (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=28352)

EVOLghost 02.07.2010 03:54 PM

naaaaaaaah.....I kind of want to play it though. Zombie survival is always fun

Dr. Eugene Felikson 02.07.2010 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EVOLghost
bold statement. I know many people who would probably laugh at this.

I however am not a Mario kart fanatic. The couple times I played this game i enjoyed it

Double Dash!! requires a bit more strategy than any of the other titles; with the turning boosts, special items, and ability to hold two items at once. It's a very neat package.

Super Mario Kart is the best racing game on the SNES. Mario Kart 64 was fun, but Diddy Kong Racing blew it away. I've only played the Wii version once...it was alright, I guess. The GBA, and DS versions were cool enough...but the gameplay just doesn't feel right on a handheld system.

alteredcourse 02.08.2010 01:39 AM

bioshock2 out on tuesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yesssssssssss

noisereductions 02.08.2010 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson
Double Dash!! requires a bit more strategy than any of the other titles; with the turning boosts, special items, and ability to hold two items at once. It's a very neat package.

Super Mario Kart is the best racing game on the SNES. Mario Kart 64 was fun, but Diddy Kong Racing blew it away. I've only played the Wii version once...it was alright, I guess. The GBA, and DS versions were cool enough...but the gameplay just doesn't feel right on a handheld system.

I've played Mario Kart on SNES, N64, GBA, DS and the Cube. Double Dash is definitely my favorite.

thindarkduke13 02.08.2010 09:04 PM

Replaying LoZ: Wind Waker. and Final Fantasy I & II Dawn of Souls

Dr. Eugene Felikson 02.09.2010 06:08 AM

NR, get Def Jam: Fight For NY

You won't regret it.

noisereductions 02.09.2010 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson
NR, get Def Jam: Fight For NY

You won't regret it.

yr serious? I always figured that would be horrible. Never even looked into.

EVOLghost 02.09.2010 11:35 PM

Started playin modern warfare 2 again. Just online of course...

ni'k 02.10.2010 12:56 AM

Quote:

naaaaaaaah.....I kind of want to play it though. Zombie survival is always fun

download it for pc, or buy it. and we can play online together. its really really fun online, co-op. single player is just average.

FreshChops 02.10.2010 03:27 AM

I just finished "Tomb Raider: Underworld". I really liked it and recommend it IF you're in to the whole Tomb Raider thing..... they have made a couple duds recently, but this one was worth while.

I bought "Uncharted 2" and couldn't hold my interest past the first few levels.... LAME. It only made me miss the old Tomb raiders..... so gave this one a try. My opinion, this was the best Tomb Raider yet. I really didn't want it to end, and can't say that about any games I've played for a while now

FreshChops 02.10.2010 03:32 AM

Quote:

Started playin modern warfare 2 again. Just online of course...

If anyone is playing MW2 online, on PS3, look for me... I'm playing under the same name. Send a friend request noting from SYforum

ni'k 02.10.2010 08:11 AM

everyone should download leftfordead2 for pc and we can have syg co-op games. its prob the best multiplayer game out at the moment

noisereductions 02.10.2010 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreshChops

I just finished "Tomb Raider: Underworld". I really liked it and recommend it IF you're in to the whole Tomb Raider thing..... they have made a couple duds recently, but this one was worth while.

I bought "Uncharted 2" and couldn't hold my interest past the first few levels.... LAME. It only made me miss the old Tomb raiders..... so gave this one a try. My opinion, this was the best Tomb Raider yet. I really didn't want it to end, and can't say that about any games I've played for a while now

my wife picked up Tomb Raider Legends for PS2 over the weekend. Which is awesome. Cuz my wife has never bought a video game for herself before.

Dr. Eugene Felikson 02.10.2010 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noisereductions
yr serious? I always figured that would be horrible. Never even looked into.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNP9OqX2ld4

EVOLghost 02.10.2010 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreshChops
If anyone is playing MW2 online, on PS3, look for me... I'm playing under the same name. Send a friend request noting from SYforum

Aww....I'm on XBOXLive....

Sonic Youth 37 02.10.2010 01:35 PM

About to reboot and play this because I have an afternoon to kill.

Old skool

TheFoxBen 02.10.2010 02:21 PM

EVOLghost 02.10.2010 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheFoxBen

oh snap guess what I saw

TheFoxBen 02.10.2010 02:47 PM

Quote:

oh snap guess what I saw

WHAT ?!

TheFoxBen 02.11.2010 07:23 AM

Fuck Postal, I'm playing Bioshock 2 now, and THE FUCKING AWESOME BIG ASS COLLECTOR EDITION, PLEASE.