Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Why are girls not down with being thick anymore? (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=14441)

screamingskull 07.09.2007 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxxjennyx
Heh, heh, my roommate (a dude) and his buddy sometimes go out on the town "panda hunting". (mega-curvy gals with cute faces) I think it's cute.

awwwwwwww, i've never heard of that before!!!!

sarramkrop 07.09.2007 07:49 AM

I've always assumed that straight men prefer curvy girls, rather than really skinny ones. Am I wrong?

Danny Himself 07.09.2007 07:51 AM

No, you're right. But they won't believe us.

Rob Instigator 07.09.2007 09:07 AM

exactly

Toilet & Bowels 07.09.2007 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danny Himself
No, you're right. But they won't believe us.

yeah, because magazines (that aren't even writen by men, let alone straight ones) tell them otherwise

Rob Instigator 07.10.2007 12:51 PM

!@#$%! 07.10.2007 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob Instigator

OOOOOOh spank spank spank!!!

EMMAh 07.10.2007 01:17 PM

FACT: Being skinny doesn't get you guys. Most guys tell me I'd be hotter if I gained some weight.

Rob Instigator 07.10.2007 01:40 PM

anyone who would tell any woman "You'd be hotter if..." is a fucking idiot.

some chicks is flacas, some chicks is gorditas, some chicks are a combo.

amyvega 07.10.2007 03:17 PM

^^ i love rob instigator

drrrtyboots 07.10.2007 03:59 PM

Me too, you're full of wise words rob.

!@#$%! 07.10.2007 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
anyone who would tell any woman "You'd be hotter if..." is a fucking idiot.

some chicks is flacas, some chicks is gorditas, some chicks are a combo.

YES!

hotties come in all shapes & sizes.

here's some skinny ones i'm krazy about

^^ok its not the 60's anymore i get that but provide me with a time machine

it's number 6!!! :eek:

Cantankerous 07.11.2007 01:03 AM

in defense of the skinny bitches, i can't help the fact that i am quite thin naturally and no matter how much or what i eat i can't seem to weigh anything over about 125 lbs, however due to my lifestyle which has gotten a little crazy my weight is beginning to escalate into karl lagerfeld's wet dream (right now i am about 109 lbs which is categorized as being unhealthy.)

i don't know exactly why women are so preoccupied with being thin, starving themselves and whatnot. men would rather have something to hold onto rather than having to worry about whether their girlfriend will snap in two when they have sex.

cryptowonderdruginvogue 07.11.2007 02:52 AM

oh, i love skinny "bitches" too
dont get me wrong
im just sayin, it'd be nice to see more variety around here

and by here, i mean houston.

!@#$%! 07.11.2007 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cantankerous
in defense of the skinny bitches, i can't help the fact that i am quite thin naturally and no matter how much or what i eat i can't seem to weigh anything over about 125 lbs, however due to my lifestyle which has gotten a little crazy my weight is beginning to escalate into karl lagerfeld's wet dream (right now i am about 109 lbs which is categorized as being unhealthy.)

i don't know exactly why women are so preoccupied with being thin, starving themselves and whatnot. men would rather have something to hold onto rather than having to worry about whether their girlfriend will snap in two when they have sex.

cankers!!! -- unhealthy weight is no good. i'm going to put on my dad suit & say:

eat more! what "lifestyle" is that-- a junkie? fine if you're naturally thin but bag of bones is not good for you.

you need recipes or what?

Rob Instigator 07.11.2007 09:57 AM

Quote:

very true.

I just think there is no ONE way to be.

amyvega 07.11.2007 10:00 AM

Quote:

how tall are you? 109 isn't bad if you're a shorty like me (5'3") but if you're taller i suppose it would be cause for concern

you know what helps me gain weight? those little chocolate cake donuts you can get for 99cents at the ghetto supermarkets...mm...

!@#$%! 07.11.2007 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amyvega
how tall are you? 109 isn't bad if you're a shorty like me (5'3") but if you're taller i suppose it would be cause for concern

you know what helps me gain weight? those little chocolate cake donuts you can get for 99cents at the ghetto supermarkets...mm...

cankers is something like 5'11" and claims to have bassist's hands.

i say EAT MORE BEANS!!

amyvega 07.11.2007 10:11 AM

if you eat a few handfuls of almonds and peanuts a day, it really helps as well (nuts are great for healthy weight gain)

and please, no nut jokes!

ALIEN ANAL 07.11.2007 10:13 AM

the lady im a diggin these days is nice and curvy mm