Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   post comething completely irrelevant! (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=6857)

Sonic Youth 37 09.27.2008 12:33 AM

Come to think of it, I can't that properly either. It's all garbled. I think to speak too quickly and my thoughts just get overrun and I end up talking gibberish.

Drat, I don't think I'm going to have the fortitude to start watching Return of the Jedi tonight. I'll have to save it for tomorrow.

schizophrenicroom 09.27.2008 12:35 AM

i think so much faster than i talk. it makes having a stammer that much more awkwar.d

eh, return of the jedi is skippable. fucking ewoks..

one thing not skippable is against me's album reinventing axl rose.

schizophrenicroom 09.27.2008 12:35 AM

you think i can reach 9000 posts by maybe 3 am? i don't plan on sleeping tonight.

Sonic Youth 37 09.27.2008 12:41 AM

I'll have to check that album out once I kick Soulseek in the ass. It deleted my WHOLE download list this morning. 1600 pending and half-finished downloads *poof*

108 in 80 minutes? probably.

Sonic Youth 37 09.27.2008 12:47 AM

Oh, did I mention The Mars Volta was the shizz? Because it was. They're playing Eunuch Provocateur now. I lost my shit when they started it because I was telling my friends before the show that "there's no way they're going to play anything from Tremulant. Cut That City? Concertina? Eunuch? Fuggettaboutit"

schizophrenicroom 09.27.2008 01:24 AM

i am angry that i didn't get to see the mars volta in orlando this past summer. a bunch of my friends/acwqauitnes were ging as a group. and iw asn't here.

Sonic Youth 37 09.27.2008 01:27 AM

:(. It was double fun because I got to go with friends that I hadn't seen since I got out of high school. I'm super-excited about the No Age show in November here. It's going to be great.

Well, I'm off to bed. The Jedi return will have to wait until the morrow.

schizophrenicroom 09.27.2008 01:28 AM

night :(

Sonic Youth 37 09.27.2008 01:29 AM

Ah, the damn smiley face. I actually decided not to go to bed about 5 seconds after I posted that because I turned on some AFI. So, the Jedi return will be aided by some AFI thrown in. I bashed them for so long and now I'm eating my words.

pantophobia 09.27.2008 09:01 AM

i just got a new job at a chocolates shop, i thought it would take a lot longer to get something but i lucked out

schizophrenicroom 09.27.2008 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sonic Youth 37
Ah, the damn smiley face. I actually decided not to go to bed about 5 seconds after I posted that because I turned on some AFI. So, the Jedi return will be aided by some AFI thrown in. I bashed them for so long and now I'm eating my words.

maybe there are hidden star wars lyrics in there too!

like how i have only mildly appreciated tv on the radio for a long time, but i gave their first album a listen last night and it really is good stuff.

panto- a chocolate shop? i'd gain six pounds a day if i worked in one. that's a sweet (ah ha pun) job.

ALIEN ANAL 09.27.2008 10:13 AM

whats up folks and girls

MellySingsDoom 09.27.2008 10:17 AM

Hey Alien Anal! Am currently chilling here for a bit, and chatting to terriblecanyons on MSN. We're both enjoying an episode of "The Day Today".

schizophrenicroom 09.27.2008 10:24 AM

ALIEN ANAL 09.27.2008 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MellySingsDoom
Hey Alien Anal! Am currently chilling here for a bit, and chatting to terriblecanyons on MSN. We're both enjoying an episode of "The Day Today".

oh that sounds swell
im lying on my bed bored as a noodle
i could get stoned again but i dunno if i can be bothered
im pretty tired

MellySingsDoom 09.27.2008 10:57 AM

Chillin is good. Me off out in a second...what time is it in Aus?

Sonic Youth 37 09.27.2008 11:01 AM

Fuck stopped-upped noses!!! I can't smell, taste, or breathe properly.

Danny Himself 09.27.2008 11:05 AM

My frozen dairy treat brings all the male gender to the grassy area in the front of my residence. They say it is superior to yours. Yes, they are correct, it is far superior to yours. I could pass along this knowledge, but there would be a fee.

schizophrenicroom 09.27.2008 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sonic Youth 37
Fuck stopped-upped noses!!! I can't smell, taste, or breathe properly.

not being able to taste is the worst. put a liberal sprinkle of cayenne pepper on the next thing you eat and it'll help a bit.

Sonic Youth 37 09.27.2008 01:10 PM

I'll try to remember that. I just ate half a sleeve of Club crackers and I could taste those fine, but nothing else today.

I'm starting Return of the Jedi right now because my fingers are on the verge of blistering from guitar and NES.