Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   post comething completely irrelevant! (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=6857)

EMMAh 08.31.2008 09:38 AM

I want to take a course on glass blowing.

Even though I probably wouldn't make that much money, it would be a crazy hobby.

Make random little whatevers, bongs and pipes.

Alex's Trip 08.31.2008 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EMMAh
I want to take a course on ass blowing.

I really read that wrong. Those two letters are important.

EMMAh 08.31.2008 09:47 AM

Hahaha, I need sleep.

Green_mind 08.31.2008 09:58 AM

Quote:

I want to take a course on glass blowing.

Even though I probably wouldn't make that much money, it would be a crazy hobby.

Make random little whatevers, bongs and pipes.

haha, you could make your own website to sell your work, bongsRus.com

EMMAh 08.31.2008 10:14 AM

Nahh, I'd think of something cooler than that.

Tomorrow is my last day of summer, then I have to work hard as hell to graduate by next summer. FUCK THE WORLD.

On the brighter side of things, me and my friend's are being rats for Halloween. Which is the perfect costume for us because we are rat people to the max. Wicked costumes will be made and then we're going to go to a party. I'm going to be albino boy (balls and all ;)), and she's be a dumbo rat (a girl with a baby rattie haha, I dunno what colour yet)

Radioactive Poltergeist 08.31.2008 10:15 AM

Quote:

Nahh, I'd think of something cooler than that.

Tomorrow is my last day of summer, then I have to work hard as hell to graduate by next summer. FUCK THE WORLD.

On the brighter side of things, me and my friend's are being rats for Halloween. Which is the perfect costume for us because we are rat people to the max. Wicked costumes will be made and then we're going to go to a party. I'm going to be albino boy (balls and all ;)), and she's be a dumbo rat (a girl with a baby rattie haha, I dunno what colour yet)

Yo, what are you studying?

EMMAh 08.31.2008 10:17 AM

Nothing really, it's just high school crap. Crap I should have did when I was supposed to so that I could be going to University to whatever instead.

Radioactive Poltergeist 08.31.2008 10:22 AM

Oh right. I actually thought you meant university.

Not doing shit you are supposed to is one of my ruinous habits. I have to write this 500 word essay. Easy enough done but I've managed to drag it out for seven hours. There is no time like tomorrow...

Sonic Youth 37 08.31.2008 08:47 PM

I wish they would make a Singstar Rap. I would kick ass at that. I suck horribly at the Pop and Rock ones.

schizophrenicroom 08.31.2008 08:48 PM

i am incredible at the destiny's child song and "love shack" on the pop.. and that's about it. for rock, i can do the bloc party song fairly well. otherwise, i'm the worst singer in the world.

Sonic Youth 37 08.31.2008 08:49 PM

I sucked horribly at both of those. The only ones I could do any good one were the Offspring song because I can hit the voice spot on and the Cure song.

✌➬ 08.31.2008 08:50 PM

I wish I could sing, I could have been the next Axl Rose.

schizophrenicroom 08.31.2008 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sonic Youth 37
I sucked horribly at both of those. The only ones I could do any good one were the Offspring song because I can hit the voice spot on and the Cure song.

i could always hit the offspring song, but it takes a bit of effort.

who would you include on singstar rap?

victor- but could you sway like axl could?

EMMAh 08.31.2008 08:54 PM

I got to sleep around 11 and slept til 4:30 so I could sleep tonight. Now I'm going out haha. Totally not ready to give summer up.

I have an extra day though because my school is fucked up.

✌➬ 08.31.2008 08:54 PM

Damn, I can't even move. I feel life has no purpose.

Fillet O'fish or Cheeseburger? From McDonald's?

EMMAh 08.31.2008 08:55 PM

Neither. Go somewhere that sells food with substance.

schizophrenicroom 08.31.2008 08:56 PM

Quote:

I got to sleep around 11 and slept til 4:30 so I could sleep tonight. Now I'm going out haha. Totally not ready to give summer up.

I have an extra day though because my school is fucked up.

i only slept for five or six hours last night, and i should go early tonight so i can be up to watch my brother but i don't feel like it. fuck labor day.

victor- yeah, mcdonalds is horrible. get some morningstar asian veggie burgers and melt some cheese on top. better taste, cheaper.

✌➬ 08.31.2008 08:56 PM

Ugh, I am lazy right now.

Sonic Youth 37 08.31.2008 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
i could always hit the offspring song, but it takes a bit of effort.

who would you include on singstar rap?

victor- but could you sway like axl could?

Wu-Tang
ODB
Clipse
Biggie (No one could come close on either version of "One More Chance")
2-Pac
anything but Ying-Yang Twins and Nelly

It's sad sometimes when I think about how much rap I actually know.

✌➬ 08.31.2008 08:57 PM

2-Pac 4 lyfe.