Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Who's up for a Secret Santa? (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=7814)

Rob Instigator 12.12.2006 02:01 PM

mine is going out tomorrow!!!

jon boy 12.17.2006 08:59 AM

i got mine earlier in the week and a big thankyou to the sender for its lovely.

king_buzzo 12.17.2006 09:00 AM

i couldnt be bothered to send anything. oh well

ploesj 12.17.2006 10:39 AM

i got mine and don't know who sent it because the card wasn't signed with a name and the envelope had been in the rain so i couldn't read the adress of the sender :D thanks anyway, i love it!

Inhuman 12.17.2006 02:39 PM

I really hope mine arrives in time! I'm sending it to england, and I even paid extra to get better priority mailing. I heard that December 11th was the last day to send things to england for them to arrive in time for christmas, so I sent mine on the 10th. They said it's 4-6 weeks with regular, and I chose the one up from that, so it should arrive on pretty good timing. I put a lot of hours into the pressent

jon boy 12.17.2006 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inhuman
I really hope mine arrives in time! I'm sending it to england, and I even paid extra to get better priority mailing. I heard that December 11th was the last day to send things to england for them to arrive in time for christmas, so I sent mine on the 10th. They said it's 4-6 weeks with regular, and I chose the one up from that, so it should arrive on pretty good timing. I put a lot of hours into the pressent

you probably wont get yours if king buzzo is the sender.

Inhuman 12.17.2006 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jon boy

Is he even in?

The Secret Santa participants are: Hip Priest, Inhuman, jon boy, Kegmama, Nefeli, Пятхъдесят Шест, A Thousand Threads, Bytor Peltor, cryptowonderdruginvogue, fishmonkey, ploesj, me.

...unless he joined after this

jon boy 12.17.2006 02:54 PM

oh its just what he said above. i totaly forgot who was in or not. anyway mine has been received and i received mine so its all cool.

hope your arrives!

sonicl 12.20.2006 05:54 AM

I had a note from Royal Mail yesterday saying that a parcel had arrived that they couldn't deliver, and I was to go to the Post Office to collent it. I got all excited thinking it was going to be my Secret Santa gift, but sadly it wasn't, it was just a CD in an unnecessarily large box :(

ploesj 12.20.2006 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Hello Ploesj,

I'm your Secret Santa. Glad to know the package arrived safely (it was nice & dry when it left here) and you're enjoying it......hope you didn't already have that disk?

Merry Christmas

hehe no i didnt have it yet :) but it was on my wishlist, so thank you!

sonicl 12.20.2006 08:03 AM

What did you receive ploesj?

king_buzzo 12.20.2006 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jon boy

HAHAHA!

that/....is...hilarious...

sonicl 12.21.2006 03:46 AM

Mine arrived yesterday, but I'm not opening it until Christmas Day.

A Thousand Threads 12.21.2006 04:01 AM

Mine arrived yesterday too.
I´m not opening it till Santa (or "The Weihnachtsmann" or "Christkindl", as we say here) comes.
i´m pretty excited about it.

Hopefully the present i sent, will arrive in time, but it fucking has to, shipping costs were insane.

Inhuman 12.23.2006 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sonicl
Mine arrived yesterday, but I'm not opening it until Christmas Day.

Nice, I'm glad it arrived on time. I was concerned because regular delivery was 4-6 weeks, so I did priority mailing.

I got mine yesterday! It's tempting to open, but it's much more gratifying to wait