Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Proof that Walmart are evil (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=34347)

noisereductions 09.10.2009 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by infinitemusic
How the fuck do you know? Also, being poor doesn't automatically make someone lose their social conscience.

really? then why do homeless people steal change out of my car if I forget to the lock the doors when rich people can't be bothered to do so?

I'm pretty sure that when someone has little $, you might compromise something like "supporting big bad Walmart" if it makes the difference between eating or not eating, clothing yourself or not clothing yourself, etc.

!@#$%! 09.10.2009 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noisereductions
I'm pretty sure that when someone has little $, you might compromise something like "supporting big bad Walmart" if it makes the difference between eating or not eating, clothing yourself or not clothing yourself, etc.

yes. we are right, they are obviously wrong, so wrong it's painful. let's kill this thread now.

but how?

hhmmmm...

should we invoke THE POWER OF GOATSEE?

i will turn that pumpkin into flesh, if necessary...

floatingslowly 09.10.2009 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i will turn that pumpkin into flesh, if necessary...

FAIRY GAWDMOTHER, IS THAT YOOOOOU????

noisereductions 09.10.2009 09:46 AM

floatingslowly 09.10.2009 09:56 AM

^^^ that's great. you KNOW Chamberlain wasn't happy about Billy being the only one that didn't have to wear a dress.

fake-ass cenobites.

Glice 09.10.2009 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by atsonicpark
. And I can go to Aldi's (local grocery store) or Big Lots and get just as good for even CHEAPER...

You shop in Aldi? What a pikey!

Derek 09.10.2009 10:46 AM

The Aldi around here is going to shut down soon because no one shops there.

Elder. 09.10.2009 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noisereductions
attempting to have yr business succeed and continue growing is evil dudes. You didn't know?

I don't see why everyone is on Wal-Marts ass for being successful and knocking down small businesses. The best always come out victorious. They started out small too. Anyone can do it.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 09.10.2009 11:11 AM

“I think we should destroy the bogus capitalist process that destroying the youth culture by mass marketing and paranoia behavior control."

infinitemusic 09.10.2009 03:17 PM

You people are so fucking stupid it's almost hilarious.

floatingslowly 09.10.2009 03:32 PM

can anyone provide credible truth to the rumor that NOFX is releasing their next album as a Wal*Mart exclusive?

I sure hope so. it'll make it easy to get!

joe11121 09.10.2009 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Satan
you need proof?

go to walmart

hahaha, I found this hilarious. It's so fucking true though! God I hate walmart.