Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   bitch and moan (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=6283)

static-harmony 09.21.2006 05:32 PM

Yeah, life just surprises you at times like that.

Saturseven 09.21.2006 05:47 PM

Itchy palms means you're pregnant. Or, you've been masturbating.

Cantankerous 09.21.2006 06:32 PM

it's my arms and my hair.

GeneticKiss 09.21.2006 07:45 PM

The "band" I've been playing in just went on hiatus...a part of me is strangely relieved becuz that wasn't really the kind of music I want to play (twitchy college pop a la They Might Be Giants or Eels)...

But it also means I'm back down the glorious number one, and no one around here seems to play the kind of music I want to play...I fucking hate the South Hills!

porkmarras 09.22.2006 01:39 AM

Crabs.

krastian 09.22.2006 01:41 AM

To many pharmies???

golden child 09.22.2006 01:45 AM

i dont shave, because i dont have too... babyface!

my hair is greasy as fuck, i smell terrible because i havent showered in days. i am soooo busy these days, NO free time. go to school, go to work, do homework, repeat. thinking about quitting my job to free up some time, and getting a new job with better/flexible hours. I get home at 7:00 everyday, it is 11:30 right now and id like to sleep but i have homework. I am acually trying to keep up with ALL my homework, this year we have ton. My room is a DIASTER, its really starting to get on my nerves... I need to clean it, but I have way better things to do. I've been smoking alot, good or bad. Running out of money, dont get paid for another 9 days. Have a shit load of things to do label wise. Send packages to Canada, Belgium etc. but i just dont have money right now but i still need to get them done promply, order stuff for a realicide tape im doing, record for some upcoming releases. Why the hell am i on the internet right now? HELL IF I KNOW

Prisstina 09.22.2006 11:22 AM

I've had a cold since Monday. I've gradually gotten better. Today I'm having coughing fits and pain in my ears and throat when I swallow.

h8kurdt 09.22.2006 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishmonkey
me too, i wanna job where i am in a room and no body comes in or out all day to bother me, could'nt give a fuck what i'm doin in the room... just no one bothering me... my boss's voice echos thru my head like a drunk girl at a house party that WILL NOT STOP CRYING.

I mean he's a nice bloke and all, just calls time and time again...Jerry....JERRY
which is funny cuz my work mate name is Derry and sometimes i let him call me a load of times before i answer and say..."sorry, i thought u ment Derry" by this time its blood pressure thru the roof and his cheeks redden.. that makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

Man, you should so be a painter. Get told where to go, go there, peace and smei-quiet ie/you're left alone and then you go home at 2pm happy knowing you've earnt £100 for the day.

Tradesmen job can't knock it.

Cantankerous 09.22.2006 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kegmama
MAYBE it's becuz you are dirty!
As your surrogate mama I am telling you to go take a damn bath and wash your hair!

i'm not dirty, just my hair is. i bathe almost every day but i usually don't wash my hair because honestly it looks way better when it's dirty.

golden child 09.22.2006 05:35 PM

yeah, i hate washing my hair. it look terrible, it makes it straight and then it falls in my eyes and wont stay out of my face.

sellouteater 09.22.2006 08:01 PM

i hate washing my hair, too. Horray for uncleanness

h8kurdt 09.23.2006 06:34 AM

Damn freakin hippies.

Back on topic I can say that I have nothing to moan about today. My best friend is coming back from London, the weather is great and everything is just going fine and dandy.

fishmonkey 09.23.2006 06:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Man, you should so be a painter. Get told where to go, go there, peace and smei-quiet ie/you're left alone and then you go home at 2pm happy knowing you've earnt £100 for the day.

Tradesmen job can't knock it.

good idea man, thats a good fuckin idea.

static-harmony 09.23.2006 06:49 AM

I am going to job at 5 am but leaving at 10 am so it is a mixed feeling well later.

jon boy 09.24.2006 04:53 AM

stupid fucking cunts putting used matches back in the box! like anyone has a need for a used fucking match.

Cantankerous 10.02.2006 05:03 PM

resurrect this thread!!!!!!

i'm tired and i have to go out to dinner and i don't want to so you know what that means. i'm either going to be cunty or i'm putting something up my nose in an attempt to correct the problem.

Пятхъдесят Шест 10.02.2006 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cantankerous

i'm tired and i have to go out to dinner and i don't want to so you know what that means. i'm either going to be cunty or i'm putting something up my nose in an attempt to correct the problem.

http://ww1.prweb.com/prfiles/2005/09...-%28web%29.jpg?

!@#$%! 10.02.2006 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cantankerous

hee hee-- couldn't resist...

Cantankerous 10.02.2006 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Пятхъдесят Шест

wait what does that stuff do?