Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   is there something i can take where i won't have think about sex anymore? (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=35215)

terminal pharmacy 10.12.2009 12:08 AM

just go out and pick up

Quote:

Originally Posted by atsonicpark
I've been wondering this for a while. I have a beautiful, large dick, but no one to enjoy it with at the moment. So, what's the point? I think sex has gotten me in a lot of trouble. Not real trouble.. rather, trouble in my brain. I keep thinking, 'Man, she's hot, I want to fuck her.' More specifically, I keep beating off, thinking about my ex-old lady, and as soon as I cum I want to start crying. I'd rather just eliminate sex from my life for now, so does anyone know of any drugs that will do that? Codeine works okay, but I still will pop a boner, it just takes forever to actually get off. I was on zoloft when I was 14, and that seemed to work okay as far as never being able to get it up.
Maybe I'll try that. I'm on an antidepressant/anxiety pill at the moment where one of the side effects is increased libido. What the fuck? Just what I need. Fuck it.

alteredcourse 10.12.2009 12:18 AM

Does that do the trick for you ?

HaydenAsche 10.12.2009 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by girlgun
you are actually right about the ssri thing. fuck. my brain no work today at all.

amitriptyline is not fucking weak. i don't know what else to say. and eating ONE bottle will kill you. like i said... personal experience.

I survived eating 52 blue valiums in 36 hours, though. I get prescribed amitryptyline for sleep and I've literally eaten more than 800 mgs at a time and not slept. However, you have to take in my body's natural tolerance to sedating drugs(I've been on Alprazolam, Lorazepam, Temazepam, you name it since I was 10-11) and the fact that I used to have serious abuse issues with meth and anything else. Medicine does nothing to me. I can eat 30 25 mg ambiens and not even feel a yawn.

I mean, I know meds effect others differently but my man is the same way. I eat amitryptyline when I'm real desperate for sleep and don't have any hash to help me sleep. Especially since I've sworn off benzos, I can never sleep. I feel like Jack from Fight Club. I'm never really asleep.

girlgun 10.12.2009 12:34 AM

I know. And I was going to post that, but it wasn't really appropriate since I've never personally read that about you, although my husbAnd has. I felt it wouldve been shitty sounding coming out of my mouth. So I just act like your normal :).

HaydenAsche 10.12.2009 12:46 AM

I am normal. I'm just a junkie.

HaydenAsche 10.12.2009 12:46 AM

I've replaced drugs with Zelda. Mostly.

alteredcourse 10.12.2009 12:54 AM

I feel very badly that you've seemed to have been grown up under that sort of pharmaceutically directed/harvested reality. We all are, to so many extents. But your form is somewhat of a condensed one.

HaydenAsche 10.12.2009 01:12 AM

Mostly due to parents blaming problems on my brain and sending me to shrinks since I was a wee child. It's sad but it's reality. I don't want to take pills anymore but there's no guiding light at the end of the tunnel if I don't take my ridiculous prescription for Zoloft every day. Zombie on them, dead without them. I choose carnivorous zombie any day.

Anngella 10.12.2009 01:18 AM

Take some of my birth control.

alteredcourse 10.12.2009 02:22 AM

What's that light at the end of the tunnel ? What tunnel, like, retirement ? Heaven ? Next week ?

Sonic Youth Gossip 10.12.2009 03:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Derek
Solution: cut it off..

this
it's the only way man

atsonicpark 10.12.2009 06:48 AM

Hmm.. symbol man, it almost seems like you know me in real life.

Sonic Youth Gossip 10.12.2009 07:13 AM

you think of him as symbol man
i think of him as

Derek 10.12.2009 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaydenAsche
I've replaced drugs with Zelda. Mostly.

Good choice!

floatingslowly 10.12.2009 11:16 AM

I don't have the will to slog through this entire thread, but have
estrogen injections been mentioned?

granted, it might also make you grow tits, but other than that, it should work.

!@#$%! 10.12.2009 11:51 AM

Quote:

Hmm.. symbol man, it almost seems like you know me in real life.

i think i know myself, and if we share 99% of our dna with chimps, imagine with other humans-- compared with the rest of nature, we're identical twins!

plus, we are men.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sonic Youth Gossip
you think of him as symbol man
i think of him as

yes! that is my true face.

infinitemusic 10.12.2009 01:34 PM

They already have it, it's called chemical castration. And it's totally reversible, apparently

東京親父ギャグ研究所 10.13.2009 03:40 AM

Quote:

is there something i can take where i won't have think about sex anymore?

This should do the trick.

HaydenAsche 10.13.2009 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alteredcourse
What's that light at the end of the tunnel ? What tunnel, like, retirement ? Heaven ? Next week ?

The glisten of the coca.

greedrex 10.13.2009 03:58 PM

Quote:

I have a beautiful, large dick

priceless.