Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   post comething completely irrelevant! (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=6857)

terriblecanyons 08.09.2008 01:03 AM

Elvis was so hot in the 50s.

Too bad he died an old fat man :(

Cantankerous 08.09.2008 01:03 AM

yeah!

Cantankerous 08.09.2008 01:04 AM

um holy shit my horoscope for today is the most accurate thing i have ever read

You are so tired of waiting for someone to come around! No more - you're doing this on your own.

MellySingsDoom 08.09.2008 01:05 AM

Me and demonrail had a massive PM chat on Tues re Elvis the Pelvis. "That's Alright Mama" = pure PUNK!

ALIEN ANAL 08.09.2008 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cantankerous
that was pretty entertaining

im glad you guys found it interesting
its pretty funny
that sort of language is all over kalgoorlie

its a pretty funny town

MellySingsDoom 08.09.2008 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cantankerous
um holy shit my horoscope for today is the most accurate thing i have ever read

You are so tired of waiting for someone to come around! No more - you're doing this on your own.

Re Horoscopes - me a Gemini, and I did one of those free Horoscope thingies, based on the day I was born. It was scarily accurate in quite a few ways.

terriblecanyons 08.09.2008 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MellySingsDoom
Me and demonrail had a massive PM chat on Tues re Elvis the Pelvis. "That's Alright Mama" = pure PUNK!

I'm a huge fan of Elvis. He was just so HOT in an incredibly conservative era. I'd do him. Well, not now, since he's dead and all. If I were transported back to the 50s or even 60s, I'd do him.

samuel 08.09.2008 01:09 AM

Would you rather do Elvis or Firefox? It's the question of the decade.

MellySingsDoom 08.09.2008 01:09 AM

^^^Everyone here would do him, I reckon.

Cantankerous 08.09.2008 01:10 AM

Quote:

Re Horoscopes - me a Gemini, and I did one of those free Horoscope thingies, based on the day I was born. It was scarily accurate in quite a few ways.

this is just a daily horoscope thing and i have mine set to scorpio which is my rising sign but it completely dominates my personality (my sun/"regular" sign is pisces)

i would shag elvis till he couldn't shag no more.

terriblecanyons 08.09.2008 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samuel
Would you rather do Elvis or Firefox? It's the question of the decade.

Elvis. But only 50s/early 60s Elvis. I don't want any of that scarf-wearing white jumpsuit-donning poop. I want that weird looking kid that screamed the blues like no other.

MellySingsDoom 08.09.2008 01:12 AM

Cantanky - When I was at school, and we talked about horoscopes, all I got back from the girls was "Ew, Gemini. You're two-faced, you are!" *grumbles to self for hours*

My Dad's wife and I share the same birthday, and we have quite a lot of character traits in common. Brother Melly and my twin half-brother and half-sister are Geminis too. It's a Gemini hoedown party in my family.

samuel 08.09.2008 01:13 AM

I'm sorry, but I think firefox has pushed the envelope so to speak, more so than Elvis, even considering the conservative era you speak of.

I'd choose cyberbestiality over Elvis. Is it just me?

terriblecanyons 08.09.2008 01:14 AM

Quote:

Cantanky - When I was at school, and we talked about horoscopes, all I got back from the girls was "Ew, Gemini. You're two-faced, you are!" *grumbles to self for hours*

My Dad's wife and I share the same birthday, and we have quite a lot of character traits in common. Brother Melly and my twin half-brother and half-sister are Geminis too. It's a Gemini hoedown party in my family.

I'm an Aries - so naturally I'm a neurotic bitch. Yay!

Quote:

Originally Posted by samuel
I'm sorry, but I think firefox has pushed the envelop so to speak, more so than Elvis, even considering the conservative era you speak of.

I'd choose cyberbestiality over Elvis. Is it just me?

Yeah... it's just you.

samuel 08.09.2008 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by terriblecanyons
Yeah... it's just you.

I'm not afraid to get burned by his fiyahott body.

Cantankerous 08.09.2008 01:21 AM

Quote:

odd things...

my dad and all of his siblings (six including him) are either cancers or capricorns.

i've worked out this theory that this happened because my grandma and grandpa had a mating season once every six months...i've worked out even further that they only ever got it on either on my grandma's birthday in march or their anniversary in september. how i worked all this out i don't know.

MellySingsDoom 08.09.2008 01:23 AM

Wow, that's interesting. My Dad and Sister Melly also share the same birthday (in October), and character-wise, they're so similar it's scary.

Cantankerous 08.09.2008 01:31 AM

i get on really well with other water signs too, as i should

but strangely i always find myself getting on the best with fire and air signs which is not supposed to be, evidently. air signs particularly.

MellySingsDoom 08.09.2008 01:33 AM

D'ya know what element sign goes w/Gemini? I can't think which one it is, offhand.

Cantankerous 08.09.2008 01:33 AM

air