Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Complain. (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=32245)

Anngella 06.20.2009 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phlegmscope
My aunt's cat had to be put to sleep today and I've been losing my hair unnaturally excessive amounts lately, which means I probably have some kind of hideous deadly desease.

Or your hair is psychic and was pre-mourning the loss of the cat.

davenotdead 06.20.2009 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by static-harmony
How much do you want for the nipples?

no no, i want them intact.

Sonic Youth 37 06.20.2009 10:04 PM

I can't find a goddamn stupid fucking apartment that isn't shit and/or decently priced within walking distance to campus. So it looks like I'm not only going to have to move off campus and drive to class every morning, I'll also have to get another fucking random ass roommate because everyone I know is booked up due to finances.
Fuck fuck fuck shit damn ass fucking hole bastard cunt bollocks snatch twat dick.

phoenix 06.20.2009 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sonic Youth 37
I can't find a goddamn stupid fucking apartment that isn't shit and/or decently priced within walking distance to campus. So it looks like I'm not only going to have to move off campus and drive to class every morning, I'll also have to get another fucking random ass roommate because everyone I know is booked up due to finances.
Fuck fuck fuck shit damn ass fucking hole bastard cunt bollocks snatch twat dick.

replace 'campus' with 'city' and this is my problem. :(

Sonic Youth 37 06.20.2009 10:56 PM

It's ridiculous, I could get a house (like 2/3 bedroom, 2 bath) for $300 plus utilities in the town where they did a shitton of the Manhattan Project. (no joke, the place is weird) or I could get a dirty, smelly 1 room apartment for $500 plus utilities where I can walk to class. Compound this with the fact that I'm still jobless. I'll take a Draino-tini for one please.

Oh, also, not really a complaint, but a little fact that I kind of just remembered, I've lived within 30 minutes of two of the largest munitions/atomic areas in the US. YES!!! I've probably develop all kinds of odd biological malfunctions.

phoenix 06.20.2009 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sonic Youth 37
It's ridiculous, I could get a house (like 2/3 bedroom, 2 bath) for $300 plus utilities in the town where they did a shitton of the Manhattan Project. (no joke, the place is weird) or I could get a dirty, smelly 1 room apartment for $500 plus utilities where I can walk to class. Compound this with the fact that I'm still jobless. I'll take a Draino-tini for one please.

yeh, its ridiculous like that here too. Because there are not enough 'live in' apartments for sale, the ones that are, are really over priced. If you buy an apartment that has a long term lease with a serviced apartment company in place, say in the same street as another which is 'live in'.. the one that has the lease agreement is around half the price.

youthoftomorrow 06.21.2009 12:01 AM

i hate school, my parents are angry at me because i don't want to go back, i won't be able to afford an apartment in the place i want to live and i have to be up in six hours for work (and i'm not even the slightest bit tired).

Shifty Prophet 06.21.2009 12:12 AM

Its 1:11 AM and I have the shits.

_slavo_ 06.21.2009 03:48 AM

I'm losing hair.
In 2 years there will be a bald _slavo_

nicfit 06.21.2009 03:54 AM

I cut my hair on an almost weekly basis, I can send you the spare ones :D.
p.s. I kinda hate my hair when they grow a bit more than how I want them to be, sometimes I wonder if I'd enjoy being bald. The problem would be my beard, probably, but other than the bald+beard combination a bald guy isn't necessarily bad looking, if look is what bothers you. ladies will flock.

terriblecanyons 06.21.2009 04:20 AM

I realized yesterday that I have a fashion mullet.
This is a grievance.

_slavo_ 06.21.2009 04:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicfit
I cut my hair on an almost weekly basis, I can send you the spare ones :D.

:(:(:(

nicfit 06.21.2009 05:03 AM

you could look like Berlusca gluing them on top of your head, no?

Torn Curtain 06.21.2009 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _slavo_
I'm losing hair.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baldnes...ts#Finasteride

Satan 06.21.2009 09:10 AM

i'm awake for some reason

chrome noise tape 06.21.2009 10:16 AM

pbradley 06.21.2009 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _slavo_
I'm losing hair.

Ditto. But I've mostly accepted it by now.

demonrail666 06.21.2009 12:22 PM

Why haven't I got a trophy wife and a house with a heated outdoor swimming pool? Why?

static-harmony 06.21.2009 01:12 PM

Why am I still in L.A?

DeadDiscoDildo 06.21.2009 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pbradley
I'm in Albuquerque.

What the fuck is there to do in Albuquerque?

Get some bearclaws or donuts, meet a chick, have a family, get ravaged by bavarian weasles....