Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Is Biden really a serious contender for the Democratic nomination? (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=122959)

The Soup Nazi 11.02.2020 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Severian
Same. Boggles the mind, properly.

I feel like there was a time when Bytor was cool, but maybe it was a fever dream.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jn84clPVbG4

LifeDistortion 11.02.2020 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skuj
I still cannot understand how long time Sonic Youth fans can also be MAGA hat wearers.

It just.....

I can't even....

The same people who listened to songs like 100% with "all you men are slime" and songs like "Swimsuit Issue" now happily supporting a dude that songs like that were written for.

Bytor Peltor 11.02.2020 09:22 PM

Lady Gaga under fire for mocking working-class Americans in bizarre pro-Biden video.

!@#$%! 11.02.2020 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LifeDistortion
The same people who listened to songs like 100% with "all you men are slime" and songs like "Swimsuit Issue" now happily supporting a dude that songs like that were written for.

sonic judases

Bytor Peltor 11.02.2020 09:52 PM

Congratulations to Joe Biden and the SYG’ers who voted for him......all the best over the next four years!

Joe Biden leads President Trump by double digits nationally, USC poll suggests

!@#$%! 11.02.2020 09:56 PM

The Soup Nazi 11.02.2020 10:18 PM

You're a swine and I'm saying that's an insult to the pig...! :D

_tunic_ 11.03.2020 06:39 AM

Woohoo!!

... in Dixville Notch NH, which has five voting residents

tesla69 12.01.2020 09:15 AM

More fascists, only China Firsters not US First.

President-elect Joe Biden is raising eyebrows with chatter that he’s poised to name two executives from BlackRock — the asset-management colossus headed by billionaire Larry Fink, with more than $7 trillion in holdings — for top posts on his economic team.

Reports swirled over the weekend that Biden has settled on Brian Deese, a current BlackRock executive and former Obama adviser, to lead the National Economic Council. On Sunday, Biden’s transition team said it has chosen Adewale “Wally” Adeyemo, a former chief of staff to Fink at BlackRock who is currently president of the Obama Foundation, to be deputy to Treasury secretary nominee Janet Yellen.

GravitySlips 12.01.2020 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tesla69

What a weird freak you are haha

Bytor Peltor 12.03.2020 01:54 AM

Obviously We’re Not Going With The Story’: CNN Leadership Plotted Network Blackout On Hunter Biden’s Hard Drive

“Obviously, we’re not going with the New York Post story right now on Hunter Biden and, which seems to be giving its marching orders to Fox News and the right-wing echo chamber about what to talk about today. Obviously, Hunter Biden’s lawyer is quoted in The New York Post piece, and we’ll just continue to report out this is the very stuff that the President was impeached over, this is the stuff that Senate Committees looked at and found nothing wrong in – Joe Biden’s interactions with Ukrainians – and, now having an email that perhaps there was a meeting with someone from Burisma is it seems Rudy Giuliani’s sort of “dream-a-vision” of how to throw stuff at the wall in these closing days of the campaign.”

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor

choc e-Claire 12.03.2020 03:00 AM

Funny how you consistently complain about the 'mainstream media', but they get to the mainstream for at least being reputable.

And also, smoking crack while having sex is awesome, and you wish you were Hunter Biden.

EVOLghost 12.03.2020 09:43 AM

Cults are a dangerous thing.

tw2113 12.03.2020 11:54 AM

I still don't actively care what Biden's kid does in his spare time. I'm sure he's a disappointment on some level like all of us may be to our own parents, but they love us anyway.

!@#$%! 12.03.2020 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tw2113
I still don't actively care what Biden's kid does in his spare time. I'm sure he's a disappointment on some level like all of us may be to our own parents, but they love us anyway.

tw2113 wins the internet today

dead_battery 12.03.2020 05:36 PM

i smoked crack with hunter he told me about the lizards that run everything he's trying to fight them that's why he's like that

tw2113 12.03.2020 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !@#$%!
tw2113 wins the internet today

Thanks. It's a needed win.

tesla69 12.04.2020 09:12 AM

Certification
Of
Vaccination
Immunization
Document

LINE UP FOR YOUR SHOTS OF "VACCINE"

tesla69 12.04.2020 09:15 AM

DON'T QUESTION! LINE UP!

The "vaccine" contains a spike protein (see image) called syncytin-1, vital for the formation of human placenta in women. If the "vaccine" works so that we form an immune response AGAINST the spike protein, we are also training the female body to attack syncytin-1, which could lead to infertility in women of an unspecified duration.

h8kurdt 12.04.2020 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tesla69
DON'T QUESTION! LINE UP!

The "vaccine" contains a spike protein (see image) called syncytin-1, vital for the formation of human placenta in women. If the "vaccine" works so that we form an immune response AGAINST the spike protein, we are also training the female body to attack syncytin-1, which could lead to infertility in women of an unspecified duration.

Well it'll help decrease the surplus population at least