Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Best looking Male/Female (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=8777)

Danny Himself 12.07.2006 07:12 PM

Everybody is scared of neg rep. That's the problem.

Savage Clone 12.07.2006 07:14 PM

Well, there are a lot of teenagers here.

Seriously though, there are people on here that I find a tad abrasive whose presence I still find to be of value, and a few of them have actually made me think or turned me on to some new sounds.

k-krack 12.07.2006 07:14 PM

*edited for reasons of being a broken record.

porkmarras 12.07.2006 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Norma J
Of course people bond and form internet friendships or whatever you have. But everyone should have their own voice, which this board lacks. Every speaks for eachother, and don't dare go against the 'Sonic Youth Cool Kids Club' or you'll hear about it in every thread, over and over, and over,... and over.

Sorry to point this out but didn't i start enough threads to make me seriously paranoid about what's being sent through my mail that has the air of coming from the States?I was,in fact,trying to make myself unpopular enough so that my username wasn't mentioned every 3 times and i could go back to being the bitch that i prefer being on the internet.

Danny Himself 12.07.2006 07:16 PM

I agree with Norma. I post a lot here, but I don't think I'm in any circle jerk group of boardies or whatever. Am I? Well, anyway, it is true, what Norma says.

Norma J 12.07.2006 07:17 PM

K-Krack, I'm not taking anything personal, or even overally caring. If I did, I'd leave. It's just something that is, to me, obvious but never pointed out.

And I'd consider myself a regular poster, and I don't play a part in it.

Norma J 12.07.2006 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by porkmarras
Sorry to point this out but didn't i start enough threads to make me seriously paranoid about what's being sent through my mail that has the air of coming from the States?I was,in fact,trying to make myself unpopular enough so that my username wasn't mentioned every 3 times and i could go back to being the bitch that i prefer being on the internet.

You did all that for attention, though. It's the same thing.

Danny Himself 12.07.2006 07:20 PM

To dust off an old, cliched chestnut;

Can't we all just get along?

porkmarras 12.07.2006 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Norma J
You did all that for attention, though. It's the same thing.

Oh yes,because getting the attention of some emotionally handicapped poster on the internet is all i really crave in life.Do me a favour,at least try to think before you post.

Norma J 12.07.2006 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danny Himself
I agree with Norma. I post a lot here, but I don't think I'm in any circle jerk group of boardies or whatever. Am I? Well, anyway, it is true, what Norma says.

I don't consider you in that pack, no.

Danny Himself 12.07.2006 07:24 PM

Attention-craving does exist in some form on this board. Some folks don't even know they're doing it, when others will just come out and make a 'i am worthless and i hate you' thread in each section and throw a stupid ginger hissy fit.

I won't stoop low enough to name names, but I think I've stooped pretty low by now anyway.

Norma J 12.07.2006 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by porkmarras
Oh yes,because getting the attention of some emotionally handicapped poster on the internet is all i really crave in life.Do me a favour,at least try to think before you post.

Don't get angry. There's no need for that.

HaydenAsche 12.07.2006 07:33 PM

Porkie is the best looking transvestite.

porkmarras 12.07.2006 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaydenAsche
Porkie is the best looking transvestite.

I just hope Rita,Candy,Becky and Barbie will never read this or i'm in trouble.

gmku 12.07.2006 08:49 PM

Can we vote for our pretty selves?

static-harmony 12.07.2006 09:06 PM

My guy savage he is hot. I wonder how he be naked?

schizophrenicroom 12.07.2006 09:08 PM

i don't think i'm in any sort of cool club. but you all know who i voted for.

ALIEN ANAL 12.07.2006 10:07 PM

Haha these popular contests suck.
I vote for the NERDS mannn, fuck the cool kids

Richard Pryor on Fire 12.07.2006 10:32 PM

You guys are all being immature, lets just all agree how handsome I am and move on.

ni'k 12.08.2006 12:47 AM

wow, so much insecurity.