Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   What's bothering you right now? (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=4295)

nomadicfollower 07.20.2006 03:09 PM

I have a chance to go the T&G 20th anniversary concert and see Big (fucking) Black and Scratch Acid, but I might not get to go...

finding nobody 07.20.2006 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gmku
My daughter always needs me to transfer money to her account. 20 dollars here, 60 here. She's 22.

that sounds like a bunch of bull

gmku 07.20.2006 03:14 PM

It is. And I hate it. But it's not entirely up to me, unfortunately...

jon boy 07.20.2006 03:15 PM

i want to play some music very loud but cant. (i dont have my guitar here)
i hardly know anyone in this city, although that can be a blessing.
its very, very hot.
i sometimes feel stuck in a rut.

gmku 07.20.2006 03:16 PM

I have the record-buying addiction.

krastian 07.20.2006 03:17 PM

A hangover.

gmku 07.20.2006 03:18 PM

I drink two pints every night. Am I an alcoholic?

finding nobody 07.20.2006 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gmku
I have the record-buying addiction.

me too.. i've got my first job over the summer and i should've been sacing up money for car insurence but.. i've got like 20 dollars, 8 cds, a new videogame, and like 20 new LPs to my name

acousticrock87 07.20.2006 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by finding nobody
me too.. i've got my first job over the summer and i should've been sacing up money for cay insurence but.. i've got like 20 dollars, 8 cds, a new videogame, and like 20 new LPs to my name

Somehow, it always turns out like that for me too...

gmku 07.20.2006 03:26 PM

Priorities. A man's gotta have his priorities. Insurance will always be there when you're ready to buy some, but you gotta grab that vinyl when you see it.

acousticrock87 07.20.2006 03:28 PM

Is that Confucious? Good man, he was.

hairsprayxqueen 07.20.2006 03:47 PM

anoying friends

afterthefact 07.20.2006 05:28 PM

It sucks here ("sucks" is not an adjective I use very often, but sometimes, it's the only word appropriate for the situation). I am a coffee connoisseur. I love coffee, but only if it is quality stuff. A fine Indian roast is great, but keep that McDonalds crap away from me (I don't use "crap" much either, but often once I get into a groove of using simplistic words such as these, I can't get out of it). My point is, at work a couple of days ago we got a new coffee machine. Up until then, I was subject to your run-of-the-mill "office" coffee, and I'm sure you know what I mean by that. I drank it, but only out of necessity, since I don't have the cash for the stuff I want, and I need my coffee in the morning. Plus, what can I say, I'm lazy, and it was right there. But when we got the new machine, OH JOY, because not only did it look nice, but it used these little single serving packets of gormet coffee. And not gormet like fast food restraunts throw it around, but actually good stuff. I was set, life couldn't get any better. Then, today I go in to get a cup and, low and behold, it was gone! I guess the rental fee plus the cost of the coffee packets was too much, so they sent it all back. They got a new one to replace it, but now we are just back to office coffee again. I'll still drink it, of course, but no matter how much I'll try to convince myself that it's not that bad, I'll still know in the back of my head that it sucks.

afterthefact 07.20.2006 05:29 PM

plus, I got something black all over my shirt...

Hip Priest 07.20.2006 05:30 PM

The f***ing heat. This is England, where summer never comes. That's a main reason why I still live here, because I like the cold and the weather. All this heatwave nonsense just will not stand, and the tyrant sun, 'that busie old foole', should know better than to shine on us. It's like hell on earth. The world has gone mad, mad I tell you.

nomadicfollower 07.20.2006 05:32 PM

Anngella 07.20.2006 05:33 PM

I have a rather sharp mollar in the back of my mouth and it's irritating the shit out of my tongue. I guess you could say my tongue is rather ripped, hmmm.

Пятхъдесят Шест 07.20.2006 05:52 PM

Something is wrong with my foot. It makes me want to cry, like a baby. :(

HaydenAsche 07.20.2006 05:53 PM

It is hot.
My hair is dry.
I have no cigarettes.
My BATTLES cd is scratched.

Пятхъдесят Шест 07.20.2006 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaydenAsche
It is hot.
My hair is dry.

The heat/humidity makes my hair melt. Consider yourself lucky. On days like these I walk around looking as though I haven't washed my hair in five days.