Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   scum manifesto (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=40141)

ann ashtray 06.14.2010 05:02 AM

Bullshit.

Glice 06.14.2010 05:31 AM

Brilliant. I love it when articles get fucked about with.

chicka 06.14.2010 12:24 PM

Maybe she's right. After all when my friends and I were growing up we all
thought wouldn't it be great to be a woman so we could make money on our backs and have fun doing it. :)

knox 06.14.2010 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chicka
Maybe she's right. After all when my friends and I were growing up we all
thought wouldn't it be great to be a woman so we could make money on our backs and have fun doing it. :)

If that's your idea of fun, there's always a market.

ni'k 06.14.2010 12:40 PM

just look up the word "bear". you'll find it has other meanings.

!@#$%! 06.14.2010 12:54 PM

come on message board messiah. show us the way. lead us to our end. cut off your balls and broadcast your suicide over the internet. the rest of us will follow the holy prophet into the void.

ni'k 06.14.2010 01:06 PM

not even close to an improvement, you're still stuck in smug sarcastic mode. yawn.

!@#$%! 06.14.2010 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ni'k
not even close to an improvement, you're still stuck in smug sarcastic mode. yawn.

i like smug. how else would i treat your nutjob posts?

you know the william burroughs line "do not offer sympathy to the mentally ill. tell them firmly: i am not paid to listen to this drivel".

there are other options of course-- smug derision is one of them. funny or not,, it irritates the fuck out of you and that makes ME laugh.

cmon nik. cut off your balls and mail them to the queen of england with a love note. bleed to death from your newly-made sac-gash like a gender saint. do it in the bathtub, like a radical sway. let streamable video carry your gospel to the world. deeds speak louder than internet cut-and-paste jobs.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 06.14.2010 01:23 PM

"the message seemed to focus on subject of man hate.. to be sure bikini kill are activists, not musicians.."

ni'k 06.14.2010 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !@#$%!

you know the william burroughs line "do not offer sympathy to the mentally ill. tell them firmly: i am not paid to listen to this drivel".

there are other options of course-- smug derision is one of them. funny or not,, it irritates the fuck out of you and that makes ME laugh.

cmon nik. cut off your balls and mail them to the queen of england with a love note. bleed to death from your newly-made sac-gash like a gender saint. do it in the bathtub, like a radical sway. let streamable video carry your gospel to the world. deeds speak louder than internet cut-and-paste jobs.

wow. a new high.

what you are saying here is that i am mentally ill (a generalisation if ever there was one) and that you enjoy irritating the mentally ill for sport, and you want them to mutilate themselves for your pleasure. sounds like an almost vicious attempt to try and play on someones insecurities. however i have read some of your posts, and haven't noticed any examples that would suggest you had any attributes of "sanity" (whatever that is) that i would feel any envy about lacking.

but perhaps you're right, and that really is some top quality sanity you have there. you could bottle it and go into production.

Lurker 06.14.2010 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !@#$%!

I got neg repped by ni'k for being smug.

Glice 06.14.2010 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lurker

If we could just imagine for a second that my neg-rep said 'Asking for it a bit, aren't we sonny?' or similar. Because, apparently, I've ball-cupped you too recently.

Lurker 06.14.2010 01:57 PM

Eh? What are you saying? Your neg rep as in neg rep you've given or received? What do you mean you've ball cupped me?

Lurker 06.14.2010 01:59 PM

Were you trying to neg rep me?

knox 06.14.2010 03:00 PM

Quote:

just look the word "bear". you'll find it has other meanings.

there's a bear club now.
they won't let me in.
I should probably just watch from outside.

it wouldn't be as fun as the foot club.
but still.

Dr. Eugene Felikson 06.14.2010 03:10 PM

foot club?

Genteel Death 06.14.2010 03:24 PM

Prior to her being fame she had been married to an alcoholic sailor who regularly beat the shit out of her and she enjoyed torturing pets when she did a stint in an animal laboratory. The real reason she shot Warhol was that she convinced herself that he stole one her scripts.

ni'k 06.14.2010 03:29 PM

actually, she sent it to him but he thought that due to its obscenity it was a police trap, and the authorities were looking him to perform it so they could arrest him. so he did nothing with it, and then when she asked for it back he realised he had lost it.

warhol definitely was the worst thing to ever happen to art.

ni'k 06.14.2010 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knox
there's a bear club now.
they won't let me in.
I should probably just watch from outside.

it wouldn't be as fun as the foot club.
but still.

'

i have never personally got the foot thing.

!@#$%! 06.14.2010 03:35 PM

Quote:

wow. a new high.

what you are saying here is that i am mentally ill (a generalisation if ever there was one) and that you enjoy irritating the mentally ill for sport, and you want them to mutilate themselves for your pleasure. sounds like an almost vicious attempt to try and play on someones insecurities. however i have read some of your posts, and haven't noticed any examples that would suggest you had any attributes of "sanity" (whatever that is) that i would feel any envy about lacking.

but perhaps you're right, and that really is some top quality sanity you have there. you could bottle it and go into production.

pffffft!-- i owe you no explanations regarding my meaning or intentions. read into it what you want. all i'm saying is that if you so want the extermination of the males of the species you owe it to your principles to start with yourself. otherwise you're all talk and no show. permanent paralysis.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lurker

me too! did you laugh? i sure did. i guess a lot of things trigger his insecurities. "woe unto you who doth not suffer as i do" or some such resentful shit. i enjoy the spectacle of his case of rabies.