Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonic Sounds (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   ///in rainbows (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=16716)

alyasa 09.30.2007 08:29 PM

No Really, It's Up To You.

atsonicpark 09.30.2007 08:29 PM

fuck yeah. robo has made me rethink so much. it's changed my life for the best.

i did shrooms once and it did nothing. sad. i'm interested in trying 'em again. hard to come by though.. around here, at least..

HaydenAsche 09.30.2007 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by atsonicpark
fuck yeah. robo has made me rethink so much. it's changed my life for the best.

i did shrooms once and it did nothing. sad. i'm interested in trying 'em again. hard to come by though.. around here, at least..

I love mushrooms so much. It's the best body buzz ever. Robo's pretty close to as good but completely different. How much do you usually take?

atsonicpark 09.30.2007 08:32 PM

i drink a whole 8 oz bottle usually. sometimes i'll mix with 15 robo gels.

atsonicpark 09.30.2007 08:33 PM

well fuck i guess i gotta go to work now.

hayden, you should post here more. i need more robo friends. haha.

the day that i get the new radiohead, i'm going to fucking overdose on dex and love the fuck outta yorke's rambling mess.

oh, here's a cool tip.. usually, the cough syrup (guifacen-less but still..) makes me sick.. it makes me puke.. regardless.. so, i've been drinking a bunch of pepto bismo .. and i haven't puked at all from the robo..

PEPTO BISMO ROBO..

the new pbr.

alyasa 09.30.2007 08:34 PM

Appetite For Destruction @*$%$^&%%!!!! __+---><.,.,][\||

HaydenAsche 09.30.2007 08:37 PM

Quote:

well fuck i guess i gotta go to work now.

hayden, you should post here more. i need more robo friends. haha.

the day that i get the new radiohead, i'm going to fucking overdose on dex and love the fuck outta yorke's rambling mess.

oh, here's a cool tip.. usually, the cough syrup (guifacen-less but still..) makes me sick.. it makes me puke.. regardless.. so, i've been drinking a bunch of pepto bismo .. and i haven't puked at all from the robo..

PEPTO BISMO ROBO..

the new pbr.

I take the tussin like it's nothing, motherfucker. Ha. I can do it even with guifacen.

A friend with robo is a friend indeed.

cryptowonderdruginvogue 09.30.2007 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LifeDistortion
Guess they figured most people have heard the album's tracks anyways

well... i doubt that's the reason
you know they are not signed to a record label at the moment, right?

pbradley 09.30.2007 11:45 PM

Kind of a weird title for such a reportedly dark album. I do like the artwork, though. Reminds me of their Bends/OK Computer transitional website artwork stuff.

PAULYBEE2656 10.02.2007 10:39 AM

in one thread people love radiohead, in te other people diss radiohead............

erm, confused!

atsonicpark 10.02.2007 09:09 PM

Maybe it's a dark rainbow they're referring to, pbradley.

SynthethicalY 10.02.2007 09:19 PM

I may buy the discbox.

atsonicpark 10.02.2007 09:25 PM

i may buy the dickbox.

SynthethicalY 10.02.2007 09:25 PM

Quote:

i may buy the dickbox.

Remember to wipe it clean after each use.

alyasa 10.02.2007 10:05 PM

i may bust the dickbone

Protectmeyou 10.03.2007 02:12 AM

This is great news, I'm so pumped about this! Discbox ordered.
I'd like to know if the vinyl is just for disk 1 (10 songs) or all 18 songs.......
What a brilliant band.

pbradley 10.03.2007 02:15 AM

There are two vinyl records. One is the album, the other is the bonus material.

PAULYBEE2656 10.03.2007 05:45 AM

this albumbetter be good. theres more hype about this onethan any other major label release! im sure it will be good. radiohead dont do shite....... anymore...........

sarramkrop 10.03.2007 05:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAULYBEE2656
this albumbetter be good. theres more hype about this onethan any other major label release! im sure it will be good. radiohead dont do shite....... anymore...........

Don't forget that they go to the toilet like everyone else. I think that it's good of them to be doing this considering that they are well off enough to be gracious to their fans or potential new ones. But then another side of me tells me that Radiohead are mostly a pile of cack, so I suppose it is amusing to see them giving their music away at such a low fee.

pbradley 10.03.2007 06:09 AM

This whole "purchase from the website" thing reminds me of their Radiohead TV project they did. I was even so enamored at the time that I bought the Most Gigantic Lying Mouth Of All Time DVD. An hour and fifty minutes of amateur shorts accompanied by Radiohead music, sweet. I believe I watched it only once.