Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Sonic Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   courtney lovehole rips off the youth... (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=1466)

screamingskull 05.03.2006 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trasher02
I can't blame Billy, Courtney is hot (or atleast was hot) but she's still an annoying ho'.

she was fantastic in 'The People Vs Larry Flynt'.

krastian 05.03.2006 01:32 PM

I loved Pretty On the Inside and Live Through This.

fishmonkey 05.03.2006 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingcoffee
Oh, and by the way, ZWAN was the shittiest band I have ever heard in my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that my friend was the best statement i've ever heard about that band in my life, Shitty doesnt even begin to explain it. they are like this band...oh my god billy corgan is in em so thay cant be shit... oh yes they are....very

screamingskull 05.03.2006 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krastian
I loved Pretty On the Inside and Live Through This.

mee too, 'my body the hand grenade' had some good songs on it aswell.

Sheriff Rhys Chatham 05.03.2006 02:34 PM

hey, atleast shes from that side. isnt she?

screamingskull 05.04.2006 03:47 AM

i just have to repost this.

kingcoffee 05.04.2006 09:13 AM

Courtney Love is pretty washed up. The only time people ever talk about her is when she embarasses herself in public. I really don't think that anyone will buy her new album.

kingcoffee 05.04.2006 09:14 AM

Love is just a drunken/drugged-up relic of a past music scene. She shouldn't have custody of her child. She's a fucking drug addict. And I dont believa all that crap about her being sober for the last 3 years.

kingcoffee 05.04.2006 09:17 AM

Oh, and one more thing, Courtney Love was NOT good in The People Vs. Larry Flint. She played a drug addicted, slutty stripper.Wow, what a stretch! That's not acting, that's a reenactment of her past.

Everyneurotic 05.04.2006 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishmonkey
that my friend was the best statement i've ever heard about that band in my life, Shitty doesnt even begin to explain it. they are like this band...oh my god billy corgan is in em so thay cant be shit... oh yes they are....very

no no no no no no.

that would have made zwan a bad project for billy or a mistake even.

what makes zwan nuttingly shitty is:

oh my god billy corgan is in 'em...and so is jimmy chamberlain...and so is david pajo...and so is mathew sweeney...they can't be bad.

they are beyond crapulence.

candymoan 05.04.2006 10:54 AM

does anyone remember when billy corgan was cool?
was there a time when he was okay?
even remotely?

it's simple math.. billy corgan + courtney love = readymade pop hit with pretentious indie credibility..

dazedcola 05.04.2006 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by candymoan
does anyone remember when billy corgan was cool?
was there a time when he was okay?
even remotely?

i think there was, but i was like 7 or 8 at that time

m^a(t)h 05.04.2006 06:52 PM

why the hell does everyone hate Courtney. If you guys hate her b/c she was with Kurt Cobain then I love her b/c I hate Kurt Cobain. And if she killed Kurt then thats even cooler....

createsounds 05.04.2006 07:03 PM

Maybe In Like Five Years She'll Come Out With Some More Really Cool Music ....( I Personelly Havent Heard Anything Past "hole" So I Dont Know A Bout It ) .........and Then Evry One Will Think Its Really Cool Thats She Still Continues On Rather Than "buring Out And Fading Away"

Laila 05.04.2006 07:42 PM

m^a(t)h nobody has even mentioned kurt cobain in this thread, so shut the fuck up. everyone has stated why they hate her....cause she's a disgusting drug addicted whore who tries to live off her fame of the past. no mention of kurt cobain anywhere

khchris(original) 05.05.2006 02:22 AM

Pacific Coast Highway is a highway that goes along the coast.

It was there before SY, so no it's not a "rip off".

I don't think SY own the name "Pacific Coast Highway", a highway named before Kim & Thurston were born.

m^a(t)h 05.05.2006 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laila
cause she's a disgusting drug addicted whore who tries to live off her fame of the past. no mention of kurt cobain anywhere

and Sonic Youth hasnt been riding their fame for the last 20 years making the same crap every record???

HaydenAsche 05.05.2006 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by m^a(t)h
and Sonic Youth hasnt been riding their fame for the last 20 years making the same crap every record???

Worst statement ever.

Sn@ke 05.05.2006 12:07 PM

georgebushlover's friend doesn't like my short answers...but fuck it:

no...

tremspeed 05.05.2006 01:08 PM

not only is there a real PCH, but it's been used as a title before, Burt Bacharach has a song called that. if you think that C. Love is deliberately yanking from Sister, you need to get a life.

not that she's anything but like, the worst person ever or anything.