Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonic Sounds (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   i must ask this question.... (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=2310)

Laila 05.28.2006 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EMMAh
I love the song Hung Up by Madonna, other than that she's so so.

And I like 50 Cent hahah, but I don't listen to him all the time or anything, just when I'm in the mood.

EDIT: I did love Madonna's version of American Pie though :D

oh yeah i forgot about hung up for some reason! i used to listen to that song every morning while getting ready for school last semester!! it's soo good!

Laila 05.28.2006 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AssBlaster
Why do you never answer?

cause i want to know why your asking a weird question like that out of nowhere. i'm a little frightened

Glice 05.29.2006 07:28 AM

I like pop. I got over most notions of what's ok to like and what isn't too long ago to mention. In fact, I think that the stuff you're not meant to like is a lot more valid than white boys with guitars. Abba didn't put out a bad record.

alyasa 05.29.2006 12:12 PM

Ouhh... In Da Club...

spiritbears 05.29.2006 12:27 PM

Lalia...Assblasteridiot was a troll on the old board...now he harrasses women on the new one....

EMMAh 05.29.2006 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soniknirve
go go go go. go shorty, it's ya birthday. candy shop? jk;)...

I take you to the candy shop, I'll let you lick the lolly pop, go 'head girl, don't you stop, keep going 'til you hit the spot woah

porkmarras 05.29.2006 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glice
I like pop. I got over most notions of what's ok to like and what isn't too long ago to mention. In fact, I think that the stuff you're not meant to like is a lot more valid than white boys with guitars. Abba didn't put out a bad record.

You now have the right to write my biography.

Glice 05.29.2006 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by porkmarras
You now have the right to write my biography.

Excellent, I shall start work on that tomorrow. I might exagerrate the bit where you travelled around Europe trying to seduce Andy Bell though, is that ok?

porkmarras 05.29.2006 01:01 PM

Yes, go on then.I travelled all the way from Italy to find him seated on a stool in Shoreditch's LA2.Lovely chap and i really like the fact that he has been dressing the same way since 1278.

themawt71 05.29.2006 01:07 PM

my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard
damn right...its better than yours

that eve song with gwen stefani that dr dre produced

EMMAh 05.29.2006 01:21 PM

Drop your glasses, shake your asses, Face screwed up like you having hot flashes

Glice 05.29.2006 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by porkmarras
Yes, go on then.I travelled all the way from Italy to find him seated on a stool in Shoreditch's LA2.Lovely chap and i really like the fact that he has been dressing the same way since 1278.

I get the impression he's one of those nice gays that your mum would love, rather than one of those obnoxious 'gay and proud' types. Gay-ham Norton, for instance.

porkmarras 05.29.2006 01:43 PM

He's sweet and very approachable.Much quieter than i thought he would be.I really like Neil Tennant too.Something about him,dunno.......

Glice 05.29.2006 01:48 PM

Oh, Neil Tennant. I like him, always strikes me as a smart one. Never love loved their music, but he always struck me as the kind of person who should do the ridiculous rhetoric on '100 greatest pop songs', as opposed to the risible Paul Morley or the frankly dire John Robb.

Hannah 05.29.2006 09:06 PM

Madonna: Holiday, Dress you up, Lucky Star, Material girl, Who's that girl, Into the groove = all classics.

I used to love TLC and there's a Girls Aloud song I like biology. Ok and Sean Paul, Robert Palmer, Cyndi Lauper and that Rihanna girl. I'm leaving it there.

krastian 05.29.2006 09:12 PM

I could have never imagined myself liking Brian Eno 8 or 9 years ago.....boy was I wrong.

EMMAh 05.29.2006 09:14 PM

I love Unpretty by TLC :D I still listen to it sometimes :o :p

schizophrenicroom 05.29.2006 09:20 PM

i find myself rocking out to really cheesy 80s hair metal. it's so fun.

i don't care what anyone says, i love the spice girls. i have always loved them.

EMMAh 05.29.2006 09:22 PM

Spice Girls were amazing.
I loved their movie, Spice World. I watched it again a month or two back.

ricechex 05.29.2006 09:48 PM

I like that Madonna song for the Austin Power's movie. there's only been few of her tunes with guitars in the forefront, i think, but they seem to work well...