Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   bitch and moan (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=6283)

static-harmony 09.21.2006 12:43 AM

I can't stand girls with hairy legs, sorry but I just can't stand it.

Alex's Trip 09.21.2006 12:43 AM

I don't shave for a week anyway...

Cantankerous 09.21.2006 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by static-harmony
I can't stand girls with hairy legs, sorry but I just can't stand it.

either can i, hence the waxing. you only need to do it less than once a week.

static-harmony 09.21.2006 12:44 AM

I'll do it tomorrow if I have time, because it looks bad when you work ina bakery and you get all hairy.

Cantankerous 09.21.2006 02:40 AM

my teeth are chattering and i'm shivering.

and my forehead is bleeding for some reason.

static-harmony 09.21.2006 02:41 AM

its stigmata Cantankerous, go to your local priest.

static-harmony 09.21.2006 02:44 AM

Kegmama try and cheer up man, I hate it when I can't sleep and I am too fucking tired.

Cantankerous 09.21.2006 02:49 AM

no, those wounds already healed.

Norma J 09.21.2006 02:49 AM

I'm nursing a hangover along with a sore wrist and knee from stacking a skateboard whilst wasted in the early hours of this morning. I have cracker bones.

Cantankerous 09.21.2006 02:50 AM

i've only ever broken one bone.

nicfit 09.21.2006 02:59 AM

my feet are cold.
maybe a pair of socks could help getting me out of this sad situation.
besides that,i put salt in my tea this morning and it freaked me out i wanted to buy a punchingball and maybe later i will,now i have to pee so see ya all,i can't wait for this week-end to arrive.i am going mad.and it's nooooo goooooood.

sonicl 09.21.2006 03:03 AM

I hate my job :(

cryptowonderdruginvogue 09.21.2006 03:05 AM

im lost in the sauce once again

jon boy 09.21.2006 03:10 AM

the baby in the flat upstairs wakes me up crying for hours every morning and the parents seem to do nothing to console it.

my godamn flat mates hog the internet connection so i cant get on when i want.

Tokolosh 09.21.2006 04:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nefeli
my legs are filled with bruises due to iching after shower, which is due to season change.
my left eye still hurts, but its better today. hm no, its not.

Maybe some moisturizing cream will help for your itching skin. Something natural, that isn't perfumed.

I think I'm getting the flu.

Rob Instigator 09.21.2006 08:59 AM

I am having to take out a loan from my 401K because my ex wife did not make the car payment and my Camry got reposessed. that fucking SUCKS

jon boy 09.21.2006 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nefeli
thanks, am always using body cream stuff.
its not that. its seasonal, before fall starts, was free of it past years however. my mother had the same torture, skin doctor said nada can be done, many people have it, its that blasted atmosphere's "new" alergies or smth.
and its awful.

take vitamin C, n o w.

lots of girls bruise easily. i mean almost every girl i know says she gets bruises and has no idea where she got them. all exept one and we all know where she got them.

ok back to bitching. on the train, four seats facing eachother and people sit on the outside seat so you cant get to the window seat. when you try to get by they look at you like you ruined their day. aaaaahhhhhh i hate them.

fishmonkey 09.21.2006 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sonicl
I hate my job :(

me too, i wanna job where i am in a room and no body comes in or out all day to bother me, could'nt give a fuck what i'm doin in the room... just no one bothering me... my boss's voice echos thru my head like a drunk girl at a house party that WILL NOT STOP CRYING.

I mean he's a nice bloke and all, just calls time and time again...Jerry....JERRY
which is funny cuz my work mate name is Derry and sometimes i let him call me a load of times before i answer and say..."sorry, i thought u ment Derry" by this time its blood pressure thru the roof and his cheeks redden.. that makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

ploesj 09.21.2006 02:36 PM

i feel really sick and ill and i don't want to go to school tomorrow but my mother will never let me stay at home.

Glice 09.21.2006 03:13 PM

I have nothing to complain about and consider myself lucky. Well, sometimes it can be a bit, y'know, hard being such a fantastic person. But I survive as best I know how.