Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   post comething completely irrelevant! (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=6857)

!@#$%! 03.06.2015 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
My desktop crashed last week as Windows had become corrupted. Re-installed and now up and running, nothing is the same as it was : (

Bytor Peltor 03.06.2015 03:32 PM

^^^now this is funny and at the same time, sadly so appropriate!

A new computer wasn't in the cards, but it's an option I'm planning for......

EVOLghost 03.07.2015 04:17 PM

45 today! Bust in' out the shorts today!

Great day for moving!!

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 03.07.2015 04:31 PM

Its 89 outside today.. its fucking hot

Genteel Death 03.07.2015 05:47 PM

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 03.07.2015 07:40 PM

Bytor my windows has been acting up too.. did you by chance recently do windows updates? Thats what fucked all my shit up so i system restored back to before the updates and have avoided the new updates.. seemed to more or loss resolve my issue

schizophrenicroom 03.08.2015 01:37 AM

fuck love

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 03.08.2015 02:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
fuck love

Ahhhh poor baby.. if love don't challenge you or kick you in the ovaries sometimes it ain't really love yo

schizophrenicroom 03.08.2015 03:18 AM

speaking of basketball, where the fuck did the 76ers come from tonight? that was fun. oklahoma/kansas, wichita state being knocked out. what a night. and my heat of course having a good night. i love march.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 03.08.2015 03:33 AM

Surely even the Sixers cant lose everygame.. possibly the knicks could,wait they won some games right?
I love Hassan Whiteside, sucks about Bosh. Ive thoroughly enjoyed the Heat the past ten years but ive taken a break entirely from bball. Only happened to see a lot of cavs games cuz they've dominated the national tv on my rare off days.. saw that heat game where whiteside tackled len like madden 2k15 his tackle rating should be at 99 yo

Bytor Peltor 03.08.2015 04:05 AM

0400 sure got here in a hurry :D

schizophrenicroom 03.08.2015 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Surely even the Sixers cant lose everygame.. possibly the knicks could,wait they won some games right?
I love Hassan Whiteside, sucks about Bosh. Ive thoroughly enjoyed the Heat the past ten years but ive taken a break entirely from bball. Only happened to see a lot of cavs games cuz they've dominated the national tv on my rare off days.. saw that heat game where whiteside tackled len like madden 2k15 his tackle rating should be at 99 yo

yeah, i feel like every game i see on is the warriors, but with curry being the current destroyer of worlds, it's warranted. whiteside didnt play last night but johnson looked totally awesome.

Bytor Peltor 03.08.2015 03:46 PM

Not that I'm aware......of course, my wife and daughters use the desktop with regularity so who knows???

Windows has been re-installed and the drive has been wiped clean, so it's like starting over......except NOTHING is the same.

Example: when I click the windows button in the bottom left head of the toolbar, the box that pop's up is a different style/color and the options to choose from are drastically different.

To be honest, I haven't had much time to play around on it, but I'm sure I will figure it out / get reacquainted after a few days.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Bytor my windows has been acting up too.. did you by chance recently do windows updates? Thats what fucked all my shit up so i system restored back to before the updates and have avoided the new updates.. seemed to more or loss resolve my issue

schizophrenicroom 03.09.2015 12:46 AM

ive been talking to this cute professor from my hometown over okcupid the past few days. he luckily seems to have no recollection that i totally hit on him at a house party like, two years ago when i was home one summer and incredibly wasted. thank god.

_tunic_ 03.11.2015 01:40 AM

my new tat

schizophrenicroom 03.11.2015 03:20 PM

hahahaha

!@#$%! 03.11.2015 09:07 PM

incredible

schizophrenicroom 03.11.2015 11:18 PM

i used to have to go every day for my methadone dose. always early, between 8 am and noon. i had to walk from the bus stop at flagler st in miami to nw 7th st, so seven blocks. about half way was "JON BON JOVI LIVES" carved into the sidewalk. near it was "ACDC SUCKS" carved in. that area is a very hispanic, middle lower class neighborhood of apartment buildings and bodegas, right off the airport. it was always kinda odd to see that carved in there.

!@#$%! 03.11.2015 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
"JON BON JOVI LIVES" ... "ACDC SUCKS" ... it was always kinda odd to see that carved in there.

haha-- yes! only because they got it precisely backwards.

i really like your description btw. you need to wriiiiiite!

schizophrenicroom 03.12.2015 12:14 AM

aw thanks dude. i'm trying. once i get paid i'm finally gonna buy a cheap chromebook so i dont have to sit in a computer lab and type.