Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   I want to get beaten (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=24584)

al shabbray 12.27.2008 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _slavo_
Fallout 2 rules hard.
That's my 2 cents into discussion.

absolutely. my favourite part of the series so far.
I am afraid of fallout 3 cause the guy who made the previous soundtracks isnt innit anymore

al shabbray 12.27.2008 11:27 AM

omg
heckler I love that mario/300 parody

HECKLER SPRAY 12.27.2008 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by al shabbray
absolutely. my favourite part of the series so far.
I am afraid of fallout 3 cause the guy who made the previous soundtracks isnt innit anymore

Well, concerning the soundtrack, it's not so bad.
No, the biggest problem of this game is the lack of role playing.

mil_pl 12.27.2008 11:52 AM

I will see tomorrow fallout 3, I wasn't a big fan of the previous. but 3 rules, they say.
have you ever played Planscape: Torment? (my fav computer rpg)

al shabbray 12.27.2008 12:24 PM

nope, whats it about?

Derek 12.27.2008 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by atsonicpark
First person shooters really are the worst genre ever. The last one I really got into was Goldeneye.

Yeah I hate them.

nicfit 12.27.2008 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by atsonicpark
First person shooters really are the worst genre ever. The last one I really got into was Goldeneye.

System Shock and Bioshock, bitches.

Derek 12.27.2008 03:28 PM

don't forget Scissor Shock

acousticrock87 12.27.2008 03:30 PM

Bioshock was really cool for a while, but I got bored of it kind of quickly. Might just have been personal taste, though, cause I can't think of anything that was wrong with it.

Did anyone play Condemned? I only played the first hour, and thought it was pretty fucking good.

nicfit 12.27.2008 03:31 PM

oh and Far cry 2 is pretty awesome too, the game itself is not too great plotwise, but just going around, causing fires and stuff is great. The environment is amazing.

al shabbray 12.27.2008 05:35 PM

Kraaaaaang!!!!!

_slavo_ 12.27.2008 05:53 PM

sooooooonicccc!!!

al shabbray 12.28.2008 09:07 AM

erm. ääh

slaaaaaaaaaaavooooooo
hahahaha

HECKLER SPRAY 12.28.2008 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicfit
oh and Far cry 2 is pretty awesome too, the game itself is not too great plotwise, but just going around, causing fires and stuff is great. The environment is amazing.

Yeah, it's not so bad, maybe a bit repetitive.

nicfit 12.28.2008 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HECKLER SPRAY
Yeah, it's not so bad, maybe a bit repetitive.

ha ha, yes, but I think that "complaining" about the missions/plot is a bit pointless, to em the game is all about going around making rumble in the jungle ha ha :D!

yesssss, kraaaaaaaaaaang!
you like?

stu666 12.28.2008 12:30 PM

i like it nic but not as good as the monkey, did you have a good christmas btw?

nicfit 12.28.2008 12:33 PM

Mah, kinda weird, lots of things to do for the family (not Mafia stuff ;), but "serious" things, I just got home from some errands), no presents since I asked not to give me gifts, work to do...but I think I'll spend a nice ny eve in venice that will make up for the somewhat "unfunfilled" (wow, new word) Christmas.

p.s. the monkey is stored on 3 different hard drives to make sure I'll never lost it ha ha.

_slavo_ 12.29.2008 05:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicfit
Mah, kinda weird, lots of things to do for the family (not Mafia stuff ;), but "serious" things, I just got home from some errands), no presents since I asked not to give me gifts, work to do...but I think I'll spend a nice ny eve in venice that will make up for the somewhat "unfunfilled" (wow, new word) Christmas.

p.s. the monkey is stored on 3 different hard drives to make sure I'll never lost it ha ha.

by the way, speaking of the Mafia stuff, I'm currently halfway through the "Gomorra" book by Roberto Saviano (sp?). It's pretty intense, has it been really that tough around Napoli in the past 10 or so years?

stu666 12.29.2008 01:32 PM

nicfit 12.29.2008 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _slavo_
by the way, speaking of the Mafia stuff, I'm currently halfway through the "Gomorra" book by Roberto Saviano (sp?). It's pretty intense, has it been really that tough around Napoli in the past 10 or so years?

yes, the situation is a mess, underneath a semi normal surface it's creeping with malavita.... random people gets shot to death in the middle of the streets coz hitmen "miss" the guy they wanted to kill and stuff, almost on a daily basis. You can't go around on a motorcicle with the helmet on or they'll think you wanna murder someone keeping your face hidden and stuff.
I can't even imagine living there, and the bad thing is that people are wonderful and cities are amazing (even if quite messy from many povs)

little examples eh eh