Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonic Sounds (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   the gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=35153)

notyourfiend 10.14.2009 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Genteel Death
You'll find some women are much smarter than you two and most men combined. But they are to smart to take you this much into consideration.

Actually, I think I'm pretty smart.

But thanks anyway.

EDIT: I have yet to insult you in any way, however you just went as far as to imply that I am dumb. Look who is angry now.

Genteel Death 10.14.2009 03:37 PM

I'm angry at you being dumb. Do you feel the victory might make you a little less angry as a consequence?

Genteel Death 10.14.2009 03:39 PM

I wasnt even referring 2 u, nevermind.

notyourfiend 10.14.2009 03:40 PM

whatever.

i'm still for defending knox though. i like that user. and i certainly don't think that she's dumb.

Rob Instigator 10.14.2009 03:41 PM

Genteel Death 10.14.2009 03:45 PM

You certainly settle for a lot less than women rights ought to gain, for my liking. Are you sure this isn't just some vanity issue you will feel proud to tell your grandchildren about sometime in the future?

notyourfiend 10.14.2009 03:50 PM

Are you talking to me?

Feminism should be about community building. It means helping people out where they are act, not just loving the people who are the most brilliant/articulate/successful whatnot. That being said, I like knox.

Also, I don't plan to have children. And most people look at me like I'm crazy for giving a fuck.

Genteel Death 10.14.2009 04:15 PM

i can't really see anyone else posting on this thread at the moment. No comunity then, i take it.

!@#$%! 10.14.2009 04:50 PM

knox 10.14.2009 04:53 PM

Look at me. Pay attention to me. I will insult you and throw a fit like a 3 year old and do my best to provoke in every single way. I have the nerve to call people dumb even tho I have said nothing remarkable or even relevant, or have the slighest idea of what is being discussed. I don't care, all I really want is the attention. Keep talking to me, please.
I will throw myself on the floor and kick the air, while I try to insult your mother and reach my brain for a better insult than dumb. But I can't think of anything, because I am dumb.
I will keep consistently being a pain in the ass, because all I really want is the attention. Give me the attention. I need it.

Regards,

Genteel Death.

!@#$%! 10.14.2009 04:56 PM

Genteel Death 10.14.2009 04:58 PM

Ah ok.

demonrail666 10.14.2009 06:24 PM

"You can't beat a bit a Billy" As Jim Bowen almost said.

infinitemusic 10.14.2009 07:42 PM

Quote:

thats not the way it comes across.

Why do people always accuse NYF of being an angry psychotic bulldog lesbo when she rationally discusses feminism?

knox 10.14.2009 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by infinitemusic
Why do people always accuse NYF of being an angry psychotic bulldog lesbo when she rationally discusses feminism?

because people enjoy thinking that feminism is only about anger and lesbianism.

Genteel Death 10.15.2009 03:19 AM

because you mostly are. Also, since you're too thick to grasp most concepts, i'll post illustrations to help you a little.

Genteel Death 10.16.2009 08:04 AM

In the Ukraine, a country where females are victims of sexual trafficking and gender oppression, a new tribe of empowered women is emerging. Calling themselves the “Asgarda”, the women seek complete autonomy from men. Residing in the Carpathian Mountains, the tribe is comprised of 150 women of varying ages, primarily students, led by 30 year-old Katerina Tarnouska. Reviving the tribal traditions of the Scythian Amazons of ancient Greek mythology, the Asgarda train in martial arts, taught by former Soviet karate master, Volodymyr Stepanovytch, and learn life skills and sciences in order to become ideal women. Little physical documentation existed on the tribe, until recently, when renowned French photographer, Guillaume Herbaut, met the Asgarda back in 2004 in the midst of the Orange Revolution.

http://www.planet-mag.com/blog/2009/...artin/asgarda/

!@#$%! 10.16.2009 05:40 PM

Quote:

In the Ukraine, a country where females are victims of sexual trafficking and gender oppression, a new tribe of empowered women is emerging. Calling themselves the “Asgarda”, the women seek complete autonomy from men. Residing in the Carpathian Mountains, the tribe is comprised of 150 women of varying ages, primarily students, led by 30 year-old Katerina Tarnouska. Reviving the tribal traditions of the Scythian Amazons of ancient Greek mythology, the Asgarda train in martial arts, taught by former Soviet karate master, Volodymyr Stepanovytch, and learn life skills and sciences in order to become ideal women. Little physical documentation existed on the tribe, until recently, when renowned French photographer, Guillaume Herbaut, met the Asgarda back in 2004 in the midst of the Orange Revolution.

http://www.planet-mag.com/blog/2009/...artin/asgarda/

awesome!