Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   TWAT (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=22448)

Everyneurotic 06.12.2008 04:55 PM

and speaking of metal guitarists:

"i'm a mediocre guitarist but i make it up by trying to act as much as dimebag darrell as possible, drinking beer and saying "brother" a lot, but i call everybody gay and say "hardcore" more than him; sharon osbourne is the most metal person in the world...what's that sound? motorcycles? a biker gang!! quick, hide me before they beat me up again for ripping their vest off. i'm so scared!!!"

MellySingsDoom 06.12.2008 04:56 PM

Boyd Rice:

"Ooh, I like to do Nazi dressing up and playing with my collection of Barbie Dolls". Thanks, you simply cuddly controversial TWAT!

Cantankerous 06.12.2008 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MellySingsDoom
Boyd Rice:

"Ooh, I like to do Nazi dressing up and playing with my collection of Barbie Dolls". Thanks, you simply cuddly controversial TWAT!

oooooh girl porky's gon' get maaaaad!

demonrail666 06.12.2008 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Everyneurotic

"any twat can open their mouths and be cunts to everybody, and lord knows i do it more than most people, but how many can extend their twatness to guitar soloing? nobody! that's who...what are you looking at? are you retarded, you ugly fuck?"

No way. Sorry. Mustaine is a cunt, but not a twat. It's as simple as that. Holy Wars exempts him from that category, forever.

MellySingsDoom 06.12.2008 04:57 PM

Boyd may be sarram's bitch, but sarram's my wife now ;)

Glice 06.12.2008 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by demonrail666

"Hello there. My name is Simon Reynolds and I have a habit of intellectualising cool shit so that it can be more easily digested by twats like me. Oh, and before I forget, 'rhizome'."

Oooh, that makes me so cross. "I've read Deleuze and YOU WILL know about it".

And, on that note:

[IMG]http://www.ApictureofGlicefromtheinterbox.jpg[IMG]

Twat!

Everyneurotic 06.12.2008 04:58 PM

"you are a twat!"
"no, you are!"
"no, you!"
"no, you; everybody hates you"
"no, they hate you"
"i'm not talking to you, twat"
"me neither, double twat"
"a reporter from nme!! quick, call me 'twat' again!!"

demonrail666 06.12.2008 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cantankerous

frankie from the bjm is the biggest fucking twat ever.
i miss jeff.

Who is Frankie? Come to think of it, who is Jeff too?

The Usher 06.12.2008 04:59 PM

Quote:

No way. Sorry. Mustaine is a cunt, but not a twat. It's as simple as that. Holy Wars exempts him from that category, forever.

Agree 100%. Dave is a legend, and he's way cooler than any of those Metallica twats.

i.e.

MellySingsDoom 06.12.2008 04:59 PM

"Ooh, I'm down with the Grime and Jungle massive, cos only me, Simon Reynolds, truly understands the black experience. Well, me and my soul mate Bobby Gillespie". TWAT!

Cantankerous 06.12.2008 05:00 PM

Quote:

Who is Frankie? Come to think of it, who is Jeff too?

he plays guitar in the brian jonestown massacre

jeff used to play guitar in the brian jonestown massacre and was 673 times LESS of a tosser.

Lurker 06.12.2008 05:00 PM

Quote:

No WAY is Russell Brand a twat. I'm sorry. I just won't have that. It undermines the whole concept of twatishness.

I agree, I really like Russell Brand. Though he can be a bit annoying when starts going on about that spiritual crap showing how profoundly childish he is.

Everyneurotic 06.12.2008 05:00 PM

sorry, but if you knew megadeth, attended one concert or read a single interview you'd knew mustaine is the perfect combination of a twat with a cunt.

i may like what some of these twats do (some!), but that doesn't exempt them from being twats.

MellySingsDoom 06.12.2008 05:01 PM

Mustaine was the eptiome of a blubbing whinging twat in the Mettalica doc "Some Kind Of Monster". Peace Sells But Who's Buying, my arse.

demonrail666 06.12.2008 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cantankerous
he plays guitar in the brian jonestown massacre

jeff used to play guitar in the brian jonestown massacre and was 673 times LESS of a tosser.

Well that's cleared THAT up then. And for the record, I agree. Not that I've ever actually heard a BJM song, but lets not start a beautiful relationship with a disagreement, so, yup. You're right.

Everyneurotic 06.12.2008 05:05 PM

the best thing was that dave went on record saying how great it was for him to be part of their therapy, that it helped him and that he wishes metallica the best; then the movie gets released, people start saying that about mustaine and he goes "i never agreed to be there, blah blah, they are fucking cunts, etc."

mustaine was an enjoyable cunt until the last 10 years or so, now he's an insufferable one.

The Usher 06.12.2008 05:05 PM

Quote:

sorry, but if you knew megadeth, attended one concert or read a single interview you'd knew mustaine is the perfect combination of a twat with a cunt.

i may like what some of these twats do (some!), but that doesn't exempt them from being twats.

Whatever, Dave rules. Twats!

demonrail666 06.12.2008 05:05 PM

Quote:

Yeah, you're right. He's a cuntish twat. And now I'm confused.

MellySingsDoom 06.12.2008 05:06 PM

Mustaine's a born-again Christian. Let's just put him in a Wicker Man-style contraption, already.

The Usher 06.12.2008 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MellySingsDoom
Mustaine's a born-again Christian. Let's just put him in a Wicker Man-style contraption, already.

He's just saying that so he can come and rape your soul while you're not looking!

Rob Instigator 06.12.2008 05:08 PM

Quote:

the breakdown in the middle of that song is so heavy. I love it.

Rob Instigator 06.12.2008 05:09 PM

ahhhh soul rape

demonrail666 06.12.2008 05:10 PM

"hey there fellow sonic terrorists, my name's Kodwo Eshun. Pull up a chair and let me tell you all about how only I really understand P-Funk and Detroit techno. you see it all started with ... postmodern bollocks ... blah blah ... yet more postmodern bollocks ... blah blah ... and a bit more postmodern bollocks just incase you're not fast asleep yet. Oh, and before I forget, 'rhizome'." Twat.

Glice 06.12.2008 05:10 PM

Twats, the lot of 'em.

Everyneurotic 06.12.2008 05:10 PM

"omar! pass that shit man!"
"cedric, you already shot up twice, took 10 hits of acid, snorted 12 lines and drank a whole bottle of pledge, it's only noon!"
"you can't stop a creative mind!! i feel like i could channel a mayan priest at the dawn of the serenghetti moon aquarius resurrection den in sanskrit, now pass that shit!"
"ok, only if i can solo on a single note for three hours while i try my 30 new pedals"
"fuckin' a!! our show tonight will be epic!!! i hope i kill a kid or two tonight!!"
"yeah, they paid to see you go crazy"
"man...we're such genius twats"
"you mean i'm the genius twat"
"pass the ox to the lion's den of oxymoron retarded kabbalah puta caraja of the gates of slumbing giants"

Rob Instigator 06.12.2008 05:11 PM

yr gonn a hear it from schizo

The Usher 06.12.2008 05:13 PM

Last one from me tonight, laters twats:

Lurker 06.12.2008 05:15 PM

Tim Westwood, English radio dj. An eight year old black boy trying to act "gangsta" in a middle aged white man's body.

demonrail666 06.12.2008 05:15 PM

"Fuck you I won't tidy my bedroom!"

Everyneurotic 06.12.2008 05:16 PM

"i'm such an indie twat, it hurts!"

demonrail666 06.12.2008 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lurker
Tim Westwood, English radio dj. An eight year old black boy trying to act "gangsta" in a middle aged white man's body.

LOL. FAR too easy!

█████████ 06.12.2008 05:16 PM

Pookie 06.12.2008 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glice

Agreed, but an odd choice, unless you're a parent.

MellySingsDoom 06.12.2008 05:17 PM

"WAAH! WAAH! I'm a de facto racist douchebag who has a pissy complex against White Jewish Hollywood. WAAH WAAH! I'm more black than Malcolm X and John Coltrane combined! WAAH"!"

Everyneurotic 06.12.2008 05:20 PM

"our music style is 'twat rock', it involves ripping off pavement, blanding it and acting like gigantic twats towards the world and especially towards people in mop-tops"

"hey there, just came back to tell you i'm a twat on my own league, uncomparable to the other wankers. anyway, am i a genius or am i a genius?"

demonrail666 06.12.2008 05:21 PM

"Kick me in the face. Please. It's OK. I'm sure you want to. I know I would if faced with someone as smug and twat-like as me."

demonrail666 06.12.2008 05:25 PM

"Where would I be without MTV2 ah?"

Answer: Getting a 2/2 in a 'Sonic Arts' degree like every other no-mark laptop avant-gardist. you unlistenable twat.

Everyneurotic 06.12.2008 05:26 PM

you must spread more hollywood-stereotype brits before giving more effeminated cunt actors to demonrail 666

---
reminds me of:

"hey yanks!! i'm a brit, i say "jumper" instead of "sweater"! i drink tea every day!! i'm everything you expect out of a man from the isles. adore me like i adore your prostitudes!"

"whoever said 'image isn't everything' was obviously not a twat like me"

Glice 06.12.2008 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pookie
Agreed, but an odd choice, unless you're a parent.

I have young nieces who insist on watching Lazytown until I want to kill everything, ever. It's that or High School Musical, which doesn't make me want to vomit blood quite so much.

Glice 06.12.2008 05:28 PM

Quote:

"Where would I be without MTV2 ah?"

Answer: Getting a 2/2 in a 'Sonic Arts' degree like every other no-mark laptop avant-gardist. you unlistenable twat.

Have you ever seen him live? He does a remarkable job of slipping in some unspeakably twatty bassing into some songs that would ordinarily be merely just a bit twatty.