Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   how was your day? (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=38028)

SONIC GAIL 02.11.2010 02:22 PM

I don't even know where to find hash here. It's hard enough finding herb that doesn't look like a tree limb full of seeds.

Green_mind 02.11.2010 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SONIC GAIL
I don't even know where to find hash here. It's hard enough finding herb that doesn't look like a tree limb full of seeds.

I thought you had the cheese over there?

Dr. Eugene Felikson 02.11.2010 02:44 PM

We just used regs, no hash. Have you ever made space cake before? It's not as complicated as it is stinky.

SONIC GAIL 02.11.2010 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Green_mind
I thought you had the cheese over there?

We got cheese you just have to know the right man. Luckily I know him and need to pay him a visit soon. If you don't know him yr stuck with overpriced shit.;)

SONIC GAIL 02.11.2010 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson
We just used regs, no hash. Have you ever made space cake before? It's not as complicated as it is stinky.

I made mushroom koolaid once. I have some recipes for nice Spiced brownies and such.

floatingslowly 02.11.2010 04:36 PM

it started out fantastic. the middle part was ok too. I even won-over a demented and hypoxic individual (no small feat).

once the snow began, I knew that I should have stayed in bed.

EVOLghost 02.11.2010 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SONIC GAIL
I made mushroom koolaid once. I have some recipes for nice Spiced brownies and such.

Mushroom koolaid sounds amazing. I need to boom again soon. So yeh. Post recipe or pm puh-lease

EVOLghost 02.11.2010 08:07 PM

Awesome day. Burned my finger and one step closer to getting rid of my unemplyed situation

jon boy 02.11.2010 08:25 PM

everyday i feel like a small bit of my brain has fallen out on my keyboard.

floatingslowly 02.11.2010 08:57 PM

I would be interested in purchasing yr brain dust.

phoenix 02.12.2010 12:54 AM

painful. Not much else.

static-harmony 02.12.2010 01:17 AM

Eh...

jon boy 02.12.2010 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by floatingslowly
I would be interested in purchasing yr brain dust.

sure $1000 per g.

floatingslowly 02.12.2010 09:19 AM

that's a fantastic deal. they want $20k in China.

pm me yr banking info please.

SONIC GAIL 02.12.2010 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EVOLghost
Mushroom koolaid sounds amazing. I need to boom again soon. So yeh. Post recipe or pm puh-lease

Gotta find it from home I'll pm it next week. I only syg onwork days in between working

knox 02.13.2010 03:32 PM

i went out shopping, spent more than i shoudl but got this anna sui perfume which is a little head and its the most amazing smell ever.

alteredcourse 02.13.2010 03:44 PM

My day was good. Am finally trying to take care of myself and hook up with the right people. After about 11 years of resisting, I've started taking an anti-depressant. I'm taking it in combination with seeing both an addictions counsellor through the city and an official $ psychologist who, for the first time, I actually think has an actual realistic strategy (and doesnt just stall with a bunch of retarded theoretic excercises) and can help me move on. Im past the point of just blaming myself for everything that I do say think or feel, and realized theres something else going on and that I DO need outside help for it.

However today so far, I've tried some more in vain to fix my bastard computer by cleaning the hell out of it, but its still sludgy as fuck. I dont know how to delete clutter type files like registries etc though. So its either a bunch of that, a virus thats not coming up, or some parts are toasted.

I'd like to clean today. Maybe get a coffee.

knox 02.13.2010 04:02 PM

You have to ask your doctor about mixing the antidepressants and coffee.

Also, how long they intend to have you on it, they mess with your brain chemestry and taking them for too long could have the opposite effect.

cagedbird 02.13.2010 04:48 PM

my Day: let's see...first, slept late because it's Saturday. Got up and checked e-mail. Nothing except for some ads. Uhh. Walked to the deli for breaky-wakey. (pause) I am not going to do the Minutes fo my day. Suffice to say, so far, so good.

Sonic Youth 37 02.13.2010 04:55 PM

Today: Carry-over from party last night. It started out as Long Island Iced Teas and crepes, but the crepes sucked, so it devolved into pizza and tequila shots. I'm nursing a number of bitemarks. Right now, I just got back from work, going to grab a shower and a quick bite, then later tonight will be 80s movies and perhaps more bitemarks.