Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   post comething completely irrelevant! (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=6857)

atsonicpark 08.19.2009 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by king_buzzo
My BROTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 DON'T EAT THEM OR I'LL KILL YOU!!!!

(from page 83)

Miss ya, bro.

terriblecanyons 08.19.2009 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sonic Youth 37
I currently have a fan drying mine with the hope that I'll be able to wear them tonight.

This is why I'm thankful I have multiple pairs. Also... chucks in snow. Oh god, I am NOT looking forward to that again.

Sonic Youth 37 08.19.2009 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by terriblecanyons
This is why I'm thankful I have multiple pairs. Also... chucks in snow. Oh god, I am NOT looking forward to that again.

I have 3 other pairs here...but these are the main pair. (They're also falling apart). Even though we rarely get snow here, I'm used to not feeling my feet from October to March.

terriblecanyons 08.19.2009 11:11 AM

I think I'm going ot opt out of wearing chucks this winter. It's all I wore from 2004-2008 and I don't like trudging through knee-deep snow in thin canvas sneakers.

Rob Instigator 08.19.2009 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anngella
He's been tested. Did I mention that he's my boyfriend?

Nope. Just lookin out for ya annnnngella

Rob Instigator 08.19.2009 11:20 AM

I am hitting my local cigar emporium to purchase some more ceeeegars! come on 5:00 PM

Zombie Robot 08.19.2009 11:28 AM

Quote:

My two classes today totaled 15 minutes each, then I got caught in a torrential downpour walking back. I'm soaked totally through. FUCK!

stop complaining. twist that shit and look at the good things that happened today. yr classes that you were sorta dreading were only 15 mins each! the rain got yr clothes washed & you showered away all in one healthy walk. yr home now back online w/those u luv so shut the f-up and d/l some more scooby. :rolleyes:

gmku 08.19.2009 11:34 AM

Quote:

My two classes today totaled 15 minutes each, then I got caught in a torrential downpour walking back. I'm soaked totally through. FUCK!

I found a London Fog trench/raincoat in Goodwill for 5 bucks. Raincoats are a good investment.

Zombie Robot 08.19.2009 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by terriblecanyons
I think I'm going ot opt out of wearing chucks this winter. It's all I wore from 2004-2008 and I don't like trudging through knee-deep snow in thin canvas sneakers.

sweetie, there are too many cute boots for u to be wearing chucks in the winter! i live in cali where we maybe get one snow day a year, but i still own like 6 pairs of dirty boots.

atsonicpark 08.19.2009 11:43 AM

I fucking love the devil.

Zombie Robot 08.19.2009 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by atsonicpark
I fucking love the devil.

u remind me of the ginger version of richard ramirez or some shit when u stay stuff like that son! u know when he was killin bitches and they were pleading for their lives saying 'please god' he would beat them and make em say 'please satan'. or to ensure they weren't lying if they said 'i swear to god' he would say 'NO! swear on SATAN!' scary m-f-er.

terriblecanyons 08.19.2009 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zombie Robot
sweetie, there are too many cute boots for u to be wearing chucks in the winter! i live in cali where we maybe get one snow day a year, but i still own like 6 pairs of dirty boots.

I only own one pair and I don't like them that much... I'll probably end up buying new ones.

Sonic Youth 37 08.19.2009 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zombie Robot
stop complaining. twist that shit and look at the good things that happened today. yr classes that you were sorta dreading were only 15 mins each! the rain got yr clothes washed & you showered away all in one healthy walk. yr home now back online w/those u luv so shut the f-up and d/l some more scooby. :rolleyes:

Ok, It's good that my jeans didn't bleed onto my legs (they were new), my notebook and syllabi are dry, and I got to eat lunch with my bomb-ass friends and we're doing laundry together later this evening. I might download more Scoobs later, but right now I'm defragging.

Quote:

Originally Posted by gmku
I found a London Fog trench/raincoat in Goodwill for 5 bucks. Raincoats are a good investment.

I'm going to hit Goodwill in a few days for a jacket/coat. I have an umbrella (1st one is years), but it was sunny when I left the apartment. The storm came out of nowhere.

Zombie Robot 08.19.2009 12:08 PM

terriblecanyons 08.19.2009 12:22 PM

I am the cheese. I am the best character on the show. I am better than both the salami and the bologna combined.

MellySingsDoom 08.19.2009 01:33 PM

^^^If you are the cheese, this parrot is the pickles side dish: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NEsUlEhWb4

Satan 08.19.2009 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
shit's called RAPE man.

'rape' is my favorite way to wake up.

Zombie Robot 08.19.2009 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Satan
'rape' is my favorite way to wake up.

^ agreed.

u can't rape the willing.

MellySingsDoom 08.19.2009 01:40 PM

I wanna some Rape music. Any suggestions?

Sonic Youth 37 08.19.2009 01:47 PM