Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   The SYG members roast (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=33417)

demonrail666 08.05.2009 12:23 PM

oh, i just wrote something so unbelievably filthy that i actually got nervous going near the keyboard to delete it, in case i somehow sent it by mistake.

Satan 08.05.2009 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by demonrail666
oh, i just wrote something so unbelievably filthy that i actually got nervous going near the keyboard to delete it, in case i somehow sent it by mistake.

say it

demonrail666 08.05.2009 12:25 PM

i just did. wow, that was perverse.

static-harmony 08.05.2009 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
i want to be roasted

OMG, deerhoof was so awesome live yesterday. I can't wait to see Harlem shakes tomorrow, Lexy is super hot.

Zombie Robot 08.05.2009 12:37 PM

static harmony- "im totally gay ... but i dont like anal"

Zombie Robot 08.05.2009 12:38 PM

melly- "bloody brilliant, innit?"

noisereductions 08.05.2009 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zombie Robot
melly- "bloody brilliant, innit?"

nice

Zombie Robot 08.05.2009 12:58 PM

noisereductions- "NR Essentials [insert random album title] / [insert pic of said album]"

Zombie Robot 08.05.2009 01:00 PM

stu666- "what r u listening to- [insert smthn fantastic d/l off dime].
zombots got damn good taste in music". ;)

atsonicpark 08.05.2009 01:01 PM

floatingslowly 08.05.2009 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by atsonicpark

people do not want their legal matters or their money matters handled by someone that looks like they spent all night at a local dive downing lone star beers.

This is a complete double standard bulshit of course, and I hate it, but it is the truth.
the sad part is that most lawyers stay up all night at classy wine bars and lounges doing cocaine til 4 AM. but as long as they are dressed in a $4000 suit in the morning, the clients are happy.

noisereductions 08.05.2009 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zombie Robot
noisereductions- "NR Essentials [insert random album title] / [insert pic of said album]"

Yes!

DeadDiscoDildo 08.05.2009 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Satan
i know right.

someone do me. do me hard.

I've been trying to!

(That about sums me up btw I guess, I havent seen anyone else try, but Im not an attention whore like satan :-P)

jk girl

DeadDiscoDildo 08.05.2009 02:06 PM

Atsonicpark - Everyone's entitled to their opinion, but once you're as smart as I am you'll realize opinions are just luxury's for the retarded. Let me tell you why you're wrong. KoRn is great.

Rob - Ass, Titties, Ass, Titties, Ass, Titties, Ass, Titties, yadayada AWESOME ROCK WIN

Crypto - Probably Rob when he was 20 something. Ass, Titties, Ass, Tittes, Ass, V Necks, Tittes, Silly face, POSE!

Phoenix - Isn't satisfied with the mysteries of the outback and wants to know what DDD is packin 'down undah'

Suchfriends - What I mean is, uh. Ok, so....well you see....haha...the government...what Im tryin...tryin to say uh....is....*cough* *smoke pours out of his mouth for an hour and 1/2* that LA is crazy man!

Satan - I know you masterbate to me, Rob.

Angella - I know you do it too, Rob.

Melly - I know you masterbate to me too, Rob. Cheeky fellow, innit?

Sarramkrop - What is wrong with.....blah blah blah....these days?

Floating - I am a robot, look at my robot balls!

Trasher02 08.05.2009 02:08 PM

atsonic:
I was sitting with my two friends Harry and Girum over at Harrys place. He had downloaded the movie off the internet, and we felt we had to watch it because of the whole internet thing that was going on about the movie.
So he pops it in, and we start watching. The movie starts slow, and I was a bit bored. I watched up to where the snakes were released into the plane, hardly paying attention to the movie. But this was to change. Because as soon as the first snake bit into the first human, I sucked in my breath, my mouth went dry, and blood rushed down to my penis.
It felt so good watching that snake chew on the person! It felt like release!
I watched on, now absolutely fascinated by the movie. Everytime a snake would bite someone, I would feel myself tremble with excitement. I got progressively more excited, and when that snake jumped at the lady, and bit her eye with its wide open jaws, I could not help it any longer! I pulled my rock hard dick out, and started jerking off. It hardly took 5 seconds, and powerful stream of cum shot out of my blow hole, and would have got Girum in the eye had he been a bit slower.
I felt relief, but that was quickly replaced with embarassment. I mean, what is the appropriate apology when you just jerked off in someones living room? Do you go: "I'm sorry, it'll never happen again?"
I'm good friends with those two guys, and after them poking fun at me, and my wiping the semen off the leather couch, we resumed watching the movie.
15 minutes later, I was rock hard again. I just could not help it! I had a pen in my mouth, and everytime the snakes would get near to the people, I would violently suck and bite it, it was all just so exciting! I had never felt this way before!
But I kept myself under control, till the movie was almost over. Then, as people were getting off the plane, it was so obvious that there would be one more snake attack. I knew it, and I was waiting for it, and I grew more and more excited. My dick bulged against my pants terribly, and it was starting to hurt. The tension built up.
Then it happened. As the snake lunged out to attack the person, I could not hold it back any longer. I tore my pants down to my knees, jumped and knelt in front of the TV, and yelled in pleasure as I wanked off to the sight of that snake biting the man. I exploded with extreme excitement, and whimpered "I love you" as the cum slowly drifted down the TV screen. It was a moment of pure passion, and I did not care that my friends were staring at my naked ass in shock and horror.
I did not care that they pushed me out of their home either, and you know why? It's because I finally know what I want!
I envy pedophiles. What they do is awful, and I'm sure that they hate the compulsions that drive them, but still, I envy them because they know what turns them on. They know exactly what they like sexually. Many of us just don't know it! We go home everyday and do the missionary or the doggy style with our wives, and when our balls are empty, we think what we felt was passion.
Well, I have news for you - it's not! If you like Asian girls, true passion is when you sleep with an asian girl for the first time. You will be so excited, you will hardly know what to do.
I've had them all, blowjobs, doggy, missionary, I've had my salad tossed, I've barebacked, but I never felt what I felt that day when I watched Snakes on a Plane. I felt drained, I felt weak, I hung on to that TV, and it seemed like heaven had come to take me up. I did not care anymore.
It was like the first time I ever jerked off. Like the first time I felt that sweet sexual pleasure.
Don't get me wrong, it was not the snakes that turned me on. It was the fact that they were biting people. It was the thought of those small powerful jaws biting on the soft fat women, and seeing them squeal like pigs in the face of death that turned me on.
And really don't get me wrong to think I like violence. I absolutely abhor it. I would NEVER look at anything like rotten.com. I tried it once, and never again. I hate blood and bloody scenes.
I want cruelty, but I want that type of harmless snake cruelty. I don't want the people to die, I just want to breath in their fear while they are bitten by snakes. Optimally, let them think the snakes are poisonous, while they are actually not.
That's my perversion, and that's what Snakes on a Plane made me discover. I want to be the Sado in the Sado-Maso relationship. I want to see them squeal like the pigs they are. And who said that the movie would not change any lives?

noisereductions 08.05.2009 02:16 PM

holy crap, Trasher.

Trasher02 08.05.2009 02:18 PM

It's one of atsonic's posts actually!

noisereductions 08.05.2009 02:19 PM

Is it? it's literally hard for me to tell if it's a joke that you came up with or him. It seems so much like his (post) writing style to me.

Rob Instigator 08.05.2009 02:22 PM

I am all out of rep, I treied to shoot my rep load in as many of your rep"walls" as possible, bt I ran out. time to re-stock on the ROPES

Trasher02 08.05.2009 02:23 PM

Haha, it's actually copypasta from this: http://www.kuro5hin.org/story/2006/8/24/103313/141
It instantly reminded me of Adam.